Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Week in the AFC South-Week 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Last week, I was lamenting the Jaguars bad luck.  This week, fate said “hold my beer.”  The big news in the division is that Jaguars Pro Bowl/All-Pro CB Jalen Ramsey wants to be traded.  I don’t want him traded at all, and certainly not without a truckload of picks in return.  Meanwhile, The Texans got over the last second loss to the Saints with a last second win over the Jaguars.  In Tennessee, the Titans surprisingly lost to the Colts.  Let’s get this overwith.

Titans (1-1) at Jaguars (0-2)-Have the Jaguars ever beaten Tennessee in these Thrsday night games?  Better yet, have we ever NOT been absolutely embarrassed by them on these Thursday night games?  Lately, it seems like every time we come into a Titans game, we are always on a low point and are likely to be even lower after we play them.   Until we actually beat these guys, I can’t pick the Jaguars to win, and given the state of affairs here, I don't see it happening this week.  Titans 27 Jaguars 13.

Atlanta (1-1 ) at Colts (1-1)-Atlanta has too much firepower on offense., although the Colts have a scrappy team.  Falcons win 24-21.  

Texans (1-1) at Chargers (1-1)  I think the pass protection problems for the Texans continue against a good Bolt pass rush.  Chargers 24-Texans 20.

Last Week:  1-1

Overall:  3-3
I'll go jags, colts, chargers.

I have a feeling Minshew will play better than Bortles did, and bad QB play was what lost the jaguars so many games against the titans recently.

The colts I'll take at home.

The chargers because they're a decent team at home.

1-1 last week, 4-2 so far.
tacks
falcons
bolts

4-2
(09-17-2019, 08:20 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]I'll go jags, colts, chargers.

I have a feeling Minshew will play better than Bortles did, and bad QB play was what lost the jaguars so many games against the titans recently.

The colts I'll take at home.

The chargers because they're a decent team at home.

1-1 last week, 4-2 so far.

These are my picks as well.  I'm pretty much as anti-homer as they come, but this week I think our offense continues to improve and our defense feeds off that.  Colts being energized from last week's comeback and also being at home makes me lean towards them.  Finally, I think LA pulls out a win in a close game.

1-1 last week, 4-2 overall.
1-1 last week, 2-4 overall.

Tacks- Would LOVE to be wrong, but HOW do we stop Henry?
Colts- Came away unimpressed with the way the Falcons O operates in that crazy win against the Eagles. Too many screens for my liking, Ryan made terrible INTs. Colts D is underrated, Hooker gets an INT TD.
Chargers- They should be able to get to Watson early and often and force some mistakes. Not sure if they got their kicker situation figured out, cost them last week. I will ASSUME they do.
Jags
Colts
Houston
1-1 Last week
4-2 Overall
(09-17-2019, 08:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]tacks
falcons
bolts

4-2

As much as I feel this way, screw it:

Jags - because it's just crazy enough to happen, and SCREW the tacks!
Falcons - better team wins
Chargers - Rivers goes nuts.

3-3 overall
Titans
Falcons
Texans
Jags
Falcons
Chargers

4-2
tacks
colts
Chargers

4-2
4-2

Going with Titans, Colts, Chargers.
thumbtacks over Jags, 21-17 - Jalen, being an FSU guy, has officially brought the circus to town. In-fighting proves costly, as the D makes a dumb mistake to give away a game.

Falcons over colts, 30-20 - This is the one I'm least confident about picking, I just can't figure out ATL at. all.

tinhorns over Chargers, 17-7 - Chargers are getting beat up, and Houston has enough to keep them at bay.
1-1 last week
4-2 overall

Titans over Jaguars
Colts over Falcons
Chargers over Texans
3-3 overall 

this week i will make my picks with these teams winning.    

Colts

Chargers

Jags-my neighboor ends up being right,and jags win cause i grew a mustache.  I have growen one too. look in my video,you can see it starting to show a tiny bit.
Jags
Bolts
The ATL
Jags
clots
bolts

3-3 on the season
4-2

Jags
Falcons
Chargers

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
(09-17-2019, 08:07 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Last week, I was lamenting the Jaguars bad luck.  This week, fate said “hold my beer.”  The big news in the division is that Jaguars Pro Bowl/All-Pro CB Jalen Ramsey wants to be traded.  I don’t want him traded at all, and certainly not without a truckload of picks in return.  Meanwhile, The Texans got over the last second loss to the Saints with a last second win over the Jaguars.  In Tennessee, the Titans surprisingly lost to the Colts.  Let’s get this overwith.

Titans (1-1) at Jaguars (0-2)-Have the Jaguars ever beaten Tennessee in these Thrsday night games?  Better yet, have we ever NOT been absolutely embarrassed by them on these Thursday night games?  Lately, it seems like every time we come into a Titans game, we are always on a low point and are likely to be even lower after we play them.   Until we actually beat these guys, I can’t pick the Jaguars to win, and given the state of affairs here, I don't see it happening this week.  Titans 27 Jaguars 13.

Atlanta (1-1 ) at Colts (1-1)-Atlanta has too much firepower on offense., although the Colts have a scrappy team.  Falcons win 24-21.  

Texans (1-1) at Chargers (1-1)  I think the pass protection problems for the Texans continue against a good Bolt pass rush.  Chargers 24-Texans 20.

Last Week:  1-1

Overall:  3-3

Overall 2-2
Jaguars - out of principle, I know they will probably lose, but screw the tacks.
Colts - this seems like a toss up
Chargers - they aren't a good team early, but Texans aren't a good either.
3-3 Overall

Titans
Colts
Texans
tittians
Falcons
Texans

6-0 going in
Pages: 1 2 3