Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We just wanna win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Regardless of what happens in the next days and coming weeks as it pertains to Ramsey, Marrone, Caldwell/TC etc, like Jalen I think we can all agree on one thing. Let’s not be divided because as fans of the Jacksonville Jaguars I think we all “just wanna win”. I believe this should be our calling chant for the rest of the season. In the stadium and on social media platforms. Use it as a sign of solidarity and unity. #WeJustWannaWin

Go Jags!
Yea I’m tired of not winning and it tack week just beat the freakin tacks please!
Of course I just wanna win, but if they do end up trading Ramsey, I'll then hope that we don't win another game for the rest of the year. 

Anything it'll take to make sure Marrone/coaching staff and this entire Front Office is gone and cleaned out by January, at the very latest.
(09-18-2019, 09:11 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course I just wanna win, but if they do end up trading Ramsey, I'll then hope that we don't win another game for the rest of the year. 

Anything it'll take to make sure Marrone/coaching staff and this entire Front Office is gone and cleaned out by January, at the very latest.

read that in Dwight voice
(09-18-2019, 09:21 PM)jagshype Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2019, 09:11 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course I just wanna win, but if they do end up trading Ramsey, I'll then hope that we don't win another game for the rest of the year. 

read that in Dwight voice

Same
I just ran down the street butt [BLEEP] naked. It's OK though cause I was steadily yelling " I just want to [BLEEP] win"!!!
I'm just tired of losing, we had one abberant year in 2017 but besides that it's been double digit losses since they prematurely kicked Garrard out of the building. It's bordering on ridiculous we're ALWAYS REBUILDING!!! It seems like this team invents new ways to lose with each successive week dating back years. If we lose on Thursday ... Fire Marrone by the weekend.
(09-18-2019, 09:03 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of what happens in the next days and coming weeks as it pertains to Ramsey, Marrone, Caldwell/TC etc, like Jalen I think we can all agree on one thing. Let’s not be divided because as fans of the Jacksonville Jaguars I think we all “just wanna win”. I believe this should be our calling chant for the rest of the season. In the stadium and on social media platforms. Use it as a sign of solidarity and unity. #WeJustWannaWin

Go Jags!

I am a Jaguar and I support this message.

I was thinking the same thing. The worst possible outcome of the season at this point is having the same coaching staff/front office retained. Marrone is lost, and Coughlin is absent. I don't want any of these buffoons squandering our talent and future draft picks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-18-2019, 09:03 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of what happens in the next days and coming weeks as it pertains to Ramsey, Marrone, Caldwell/TC etc, like Jalen I think we can all agree on one thing. Let’s not be divided because as fans of the Jacksonville Jaguars I think we all “just wanna win”. I believe this should be our calling chant for the rest of the season. In the stadium and on social media platforms. Use it as a sign of solidarity and unity. #WeJustWannaWin

Go Jags!

Abso-freaking-lutely!!!!
Win? What is this? Is this a real word? I looked up the opposite of that and all it showed was a pic of a weird looking spotted cat. I am still confused. What is this win that you speak of?
(09-18-2019, 10:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

More like..

[Image: 0e1bc9ee47057d1886a4f9537e392f1bb675b97d...9cf0a5.jpg]

Go Jags!

This! /\/\/\
Sure would be nice to win tonight
I think this team will prevail. We have talent and didn’t do too bad in the last game considering we’re breaking in a new QB who shows LOTS of upside. I feel victory in my bones and refuse to let crybaby Ramsey drain my optimism.
Ramsey isn't draining me or my wife's spirits.. Last night I told my wife that I was ordering another Jags Jersey.. She told me no.. I said that I would buy her one too..

So soon I'll have Minshew and she'll have a Chark..
(09-19-2019, 08:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Ramsey isn't draining me or my wife's spirits.. Last night I told my wife that I was ordering another Jags Jersey.. She told me no.. I said that I would buy her one too..

@It's good to advertise that she does the receiving in the relationship@

Laughing
(09-19-2019, 09:01 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2019, 08:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Ramsey isn't draining me or my wife's spirits.. Last night I told my wife that I was ordering another Jags Jersey.. She told me no.. I said that I would buy her one too..

Laughing

Didn't think about that haha
(09-19-2019, 09:01 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

Laughing

Heh, heh, heh…
Pages: 1 2