Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colt is ending production of AR-15s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colt is ending production of AR-15s

Colt Firearms will be ending its production and sales of its AR-15 rifles due to lack of public demand amid excess market capacity.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/09...G-s1UM-Ceg
And because they are getting sued by Sandy Hook fraudsters
Meh.  I personally think that their rifles are over-priced.
The market nudged them out.
Creating artificial scarcity while the legal situation is unstable. Great strategy!
They aren't stopping production. They will still be taking and fulfilling orders for police and other security units. With that said, there are a ton of better manufacturers, including two in Florida.
(09-19-2019, 05:05 PM)Dumptruck Wrote: [ -> ]The market nudged them out.
This
(09-20-2019, 11:09 AM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]They aren't stopping production. They will still be taking and fulfilling orders for police and other security units. With that said, there are a ton of better manufacturers, including two in Florida.
and this. I own a DB15.
(09-19-2019, 04:40 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]And because they are getting sued by Sandy Hook fraudsters

That's pathetic.   Not that you give a [BLEEP] but here is a pic of the victims

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-2.26.44-PM-1200x734.png]
(09-24-2019, 10:37 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2019, 04:40 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]And because they are getting sued by Sandy Hook fraudsters

That's pathetic.   Not that you give a [BLEEP] but here is a pic of the victims

If you'd like to debate the events at Sandy Hook, I would be happy to.  However, your initial response suggests you are not capable of reasoned debate.  For instance, my statement about the fraudulent lawsuit seems to have confused you into thinking I was referring to media reports regarding a school shooting on Dec 14, 2012.  I was instead referring to the litigation against the maker of a firearm which was allegedly used on that date.