Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mariota sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He's horrible 

Discus
(09-20-2019, 01:01 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]He's horrible 

Discus

[Image: giphy.gif]
Been saying it for years.
This was his last year for me to get it right but his arm looks completely shot and has zero confidence.

He's broke
Well, yeah.
Has a 99 passer rating this year, 0 interceptions.
Would Ryan Tannehill do any better if there is a qb change? I need to find a decent qb in a deep fantasy league where qb's are scarce.
Mariota is done. Think they will just keep putting him out there to drive it home with the fans who still support him. (Fewer every game) local media will start putting the idea out there of mariota being done. So it will be awhile till tannehill takes over ..he isnt the long term solution either.
(09-20-2019, 01:38 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]This was his last year for me to get it right but his arm looks completely shot and has zero confidence.

He's broke

This is also the last year for Winston to prove he's it, but I doubt he does it. It looks like the top two picks of that draft are a flop.
(09-20-2019, 01:57 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Has a 99 passer rating this year, 0 interceptions.

And yet, still sucks.. the eye test, he doesn't pass it. I actually like Minshew, that guy is a baller.
(09-20-2019, 02:37 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Mariota is done. Think they will just keep putting him out there to drive it home with the fans who still support him. (Fewer every game) local media will start putting the idea out there of mariota being done.   So it will be awhile till tannehill takes over ..he isnt the long term solution either.

Dude I went through it with David Carr. It's horrible, worse that y'all win 9 games though.

Football is football though, I hope y'all are doing well, I've been praying for you and y'all's family buddy.
(09-20-2019, 04:41 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2019, 02:37 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Mariota is done. Think they will just keep putting him out there to drive it home with the fans who still support him. (Fewer every game) local media will start putting the idea out there of mariota being done.   So it will be awhile till tannehill takes over ..he isnt the long term solution either.

Dude I went through it with David Carr. It's horrible, worse that y'all win 9 games though.

Football is football though, I hope y'all are doing well, I've been praying for you and y'all's family buddy.

Thanks man i appreciate it. Football has been a distraction. 

With mariota, its year 5. Enough excuses. Just glad they didnt sign him to a huge contract. 
He will probably take his year 5 option money and retire back to hawaii. If they extend him i may just become a jags fan
(09-20-2019, 04:52 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2019, 04:41 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Dude I went through it with David Carr. It's horrible, worse that y'all win 9 games though.

Thanks man i appreciate it. Football has been a distraction. 

With mariota, its year 5. Enough excuses. Just glad they didnt sign him to a huge contract. 
He will probably take his year 5 option money and retire back to hawaii. If they extend him i may just become a jags fan

Yeah, atleast y'all still have a GM and didn't trade every draft pick in the foreseeable future.. The damn Texans are writing a book on how to mess up a QB right now. I hate Bill O'Brien
(09-20-2019, 04:58 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2019, 04:52 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man i appreciate it. Football has been a distraction. 

Yeah, atleast y'all still have a GM and didn't trade every draft pick in the foreseeable future.. The damn Texans are writing a book on how to mess up a QB right now. I hate Bill O'Brien

Wishing you still had Vrabel huh?  Big Grin
But really, obrien says the oline has played well. You dont agree?
(09-20-2019, 05:06 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2019, 04:58 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, atleast y'all still have a GM and didn't trade every draft pick in the foreseeable future.. The damn Texans are writing a book on how to mess up a QB right now. I hate Bill O'Brien

After watching last night, I guess they did? 

They better play well or heads will roll..
(09-20-2019, 05:06 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2019, 04:58 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, atleast y'all still have a GM and didn't trade every draft pick in the foreseeable future.. The damn Texans are writing a book on how to mess up a QB right now. I hate Bill O'Brien

I freaking HATE Billy Buttchin.  Smile

This guy started a drive with full timeouts and 3+ minutes.. yet he's still able to run out of time on the opposition's 4 yard line/2nd&goal despite walking to the lockeroom with 2 TIMEOUTS!

Vrabel is actually pretty good..  Billy is extra special.  Wallbash
I for one think the tacks need to stick with him a few more years, let him develop don't cut bait to soon tacks!
Is it really fair to judge the guy when he’s had 4 different OCs and basically four different systems in his career? Not saying a judgement call either way but that has to be taken into account
(09-20-2019, 04:30 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2019, 01:57 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Has a 99 passer rating this year, 0 interceptions.

And yet, still sucks.. the eye test, he doesn't pass it. I actually like Minshew, that guy is a baller.

I can't even fathom where we'd be right now with Files out and Chenne was still here, or we kept the other fellow Minshew was competing with in training camp. His name escapes me right now so I guess he was forgettable. I

Minshew is a breath of fresh air in so many levels. I have nothing against Foles but he's a retread. I guess we'll see how good Minshew really is as we continue with the season. Regardless, I am glad he's a Jaguar.
Pages: 1 2