Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Gus Bus has new tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gus Bradley might have saved his job for this season after that win. Yes we are 1-3 but 1-0 in the division. The Game did have that typical Gus stank but at the end of the day they won.
No, we're just ridin on the rims
I'd still fire him if I were Khan.
Replacing the tires when it's already drove off a cliff doesn't help much.
Good thing I have Sunday ticket, because Texans v Titans is my local game.

Quote:No, we're just ridin on the rims
Lol
Even if we lost he would have most likely kept his job. The only way he gets fired is if we have back to back games like the Chargers game.

Hey we got over that mental hump and got a win.  Now we get the chance to rest up and get healthy with the bye week, and then head into a very winnable stretch of games.  This win today was huge and now this season is far from over.  Go Jags!

those new tires sure look good spinning on that upside down bus !

The bus is just rollin downhill
Quote:Even if we lost he would have most likely kept his job. The only way he gets fired is if we have back to back games like the Chargers game.
Yeah now can he actual coach and take advantage of the extra week of preparation?
bye week ? already ?

I'm loving the young players.  Jack showed a lot today. Ngakoue - stud. Telvin Smith...not human. Ramsey did well.  Good job TJ Yeldon.

I know I'm missing others....great job!

Ha I just saw a review of the game on NFL network. One of the host said "gus held them off"
We controlled the entire game up to the 4th quarter. No excuse for that pathetic of a finish. The most crucial possessions of the game and we blow a coverage on defense and then run out of bounds on offense. I really don't know what our players are looking at on defense. A player runs into the zone and we just stand flat footed and just ignore their open players. It's not a question of effort or ability it's just common sense and discipline this team lacks. 

We made winning look ugly. Gus still needs to go, his lack of halftime adjustments are pathetic.
Quote:We made winning loom ugly. Gus still needs to go, his lack of halftime adjustments are pathetic.
Can't argue with that. This game was on sheer talent.  What I loved is watching how our talent matched up with the Colts. No contest.
He needs to be fired. This ugly win changes nothing.
Omg, did anyone see that locker room celebration?
Wish we could have kept the colts from crawling back into the game...but im happy we found a Win.

Pages: 1 2 3