Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Win!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It doesn't really change anything but it's nice to win regardless.
Thank you football god !
Well we win this week but lose the BYE.

This will make them keeping Gus for the rest of the year a minuscule bit easier.

To say it does not really change anything is admitting you don't know much about football.

Quote:To say it does not really change anything is admitting you don't know much about football.
You're the most oblivious one here, stop talking.
It was a win but it sure didn't feel very satisfying.

Quote:To say it does not really change anything is admitting you don't know much about football.

Unless Gus pulls off the greatest comeback of all time and goes 13-3 and makes the Super Bowl, no it doesn't really change anything.
Quote:You're the most oblivious one here, stop talking.

If you don't like me, why don't you ignore me?
Quote:Unless Gus pulls off the greatest comeback of all time and goes 13-3 and makes the Super Bowl, no it doesn't really change anything.

You don't have to agree with me on anything, but you do have to accept the fact that there is a huge difference between winning and losing.
Finally a win! Now we have a couple weeks to get healthy and prepare for the Bears. We don't have to play against elite QB's anymore for a while, so our defense should have an easier time dominating games.
Quote:It doesn't really change anything but it's nice to win regardless.

Division win is huge
1-15 is pretty good. 0-16 would have been ugly.

Quote:Division win is huge
Either the Texans or Titans lose today as well since they play each other so that is good
We're 1-0 in the division. That means something. The team could stop being stupid near the end of games and start finishing and we could win games and do something this season. Never know.
Quote:It doesn't really change anything but it's nice to win regardless.

Actually it changed alot. Olsen took the ball out of BB5's hand and he didn't turn the ball over. The defense played better w/Jack in the game as well.

Things changed...

NH3...
Hopefully this will mark the beginning of a real turn around for gus. I am tored of changing systems and losing still
Would love for this to keep happening. I know the next few games are very winnable but I also thought some of the ones we already lost would have been winnable. Either way, Im very happy to finally win.

The win feels great

I'm still recovering from that 4th quarter, but good game fellas.

GO JAGS
Pages: 1 2