Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans vs Jags in London, who is coming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,

Uk jags fan here, was just seeing what sort of numbers of US jags fans were coming over to London or if there are any UK jags fans on here who are making the game?

Appreciate it is a sore point for jags fans in the US who are basically losing a home game (great for me as get to see my team!) and can see that point of view.

Am happy to help any US fans coming over with info on anything and maybe try to arrange a bit of a meet up in one of the pubs near Wembley on game day. 

Thanks.
(09-27-2019, 05:54 AM)The Gin Man Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ,

Uk jags fan here, was just seeing what sort of numbers of US jags fans were coming over to London or if there are any UK jags fans on here who are making the game?

Appreciate it is a sore point for jags fans in the US who are basically losing a home game (great for me as get to see my team!) and can see that point of view.

Am happy to help any US fans coming over with info on anything and maybe try to arrange a bit of a meet up in one of the pubs near Wembley on game day. 

Thanks.

We've been, had a great time. We aren't going this year but are considering next year again. Cheers!
Can I stay at your house?
As long as you are house trained, more than welcome.
Man ...i sure wish I could!