Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Norwell is the worst FA in Jaguars history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, his play deserves a separate thread. He’s absolute garbage. High paid garbage.
No he's not, you're afflicted by the present.
(10-06-2019, 01:55 PM)SuperJville Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, his play deserves a separate thread. He’s absolute garbage. High paid garbage.

Not the worst but not good. The worst was probably Hugh Douglas.
Hugh didn’t hurt the team as badly as this guy.

(10-06-2019, 01:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]No he's not, you're afflicted by the present.

Who’s worse? Considering money paid etc. absolute garbage
Jerry Porter sucked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(10-06-2019, 02:03 PM)SuperJville Wrote: [ -> ]Hugh didn’t hurt the team as badly as this guy.

You're suffering from recency bias.
(10-06-2019, 02:04 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2019, 02:03 PM)SuperJville Wrote: [ -> ]Hugh didn’t hurt the team as badly as this guy.

You're suffering from recency bias.

I mean he has been complete garbage since setting foot in Jacksonville. Injuries contributed but now that he’s healthy I can’t seem to remember anyone playing worse ever.
He is a slightly above average player being país as if he was elite.
(10-06-2019, 01:58 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2019, 01:55 PM)SuperJville Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, his play deserves a separate thread. He’s absolute garbage. High paid garbage.

Not the worst but not good. The worst was probably Hugh Douglas.

He came to mind for me as the worst, too.
JJ Stokes is the worst followed by Hugh Douglas and Jerry Porter.

Bryce Paup was hurt but never really produced
Aaron Kaumpman was hurt
Norwell is bad but not the worst. We shoulda signed Alex Mack and kept Linder at Guard.
I'll say this for Norwell, he's pretty bad in pass blocking, but he balances it out by also being bad in run blocking.
Considering we made Norwell the highest paid guard, he might be the worst FA signing for us.
Watching Minshew drop the ball because his arm hit the back of his own pushed lineman is a scene for the ages.
Unfortunately, so many choices. I'll go with Douglas over Paup. Paup was a 3-4 guy in a 4-3. Douglas was just a piece of [BLEEP].
I don't think you can top Hugh Douglas.
He’s definitely not good, but I still think he’s an okay LG. Since finding even half [BLEEP] O lineman is so difficult, I’m okay with that.

(10-06-2019, 02:43 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron Ross aka Mr. Vacation

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000...a-vacation

That name triggers me. Dude got burned for a year straight, and then  had the nerve to tell everyone he enjoyed his “vacation” in Jax. What a complete bum
Some of these guys are good picks but they were only around for 1 year. And in a way, we were able to identify the problem and find someone else.

Norwell is one of those that’s so bad but be bad
For multiple years for us. So the overall impact is worse IMO. A guy like Jerry Porter was a mistake but at least we didn’t pretend he was so
Erin t that he wasn’t so we moved on quickly.
Can't believe Norwell has a $16m cap hit for this season... He's terrible.  Sick
At least it's easy to find good guards right?

(For every other team at least).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6