Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Saints Come Marching In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We’ve all heard it, they are not the same on the road, they are not the same on real grass. Question is who will we be? The top five most penalized team, or a team breaking away from all that ails it to rise to the top having over come the adversity of evolution! This is going to be a make or break game for the Jaguars at home. And the team knows it! And is excited to rise to the occasion of it at Home! This is it!
We’ll be the heavily penalized team until proven otherwise. The Saints are good. It’ll be a tough one. I don’t think we come out of it with a W. I’d love to be wrong and pull an upset at home. I’m hoping they cut down on the penalties, Minshew keeps being Minshew (but holds onto the ball) and the defense get their act together. It’ll take all that to get the W this Sunday.
Oh what I would give for a repeat. Bridgewater threw 4 TD'S yesterday. Gulp.

This should be an easy win for the Jags.  It's not like Archie Manning is coming back anytime soon.

[Image: 51QG%2BcV2cmL._SY445_.jpg]
(10-07-2019, 08:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh what I would give for a repeat. Bridgewater threw 4 TD'S yesterday. Gulp.

Back to Earth this week!

Minshew for 400
We’re gonna win this game. I can just feel it
I think it's going to be cool to see Brees and Minshew meet (I'm assuming he travels with the team). Small quarterbacks, big talent.
Don’t see the jags winning but hey, any given Sunday
(10-07-2019, 08:44 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]We’re gonna win this game. I can just feel it

I actually have a good feeling about this one too. I have no logical reason to believe we will win though.
(10-07-2019, 10:02 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2019, 08:44 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]We’re gonna win this game. I can just feel it

I actually have a good feeling about this one too. I have no logical reason to believe we will win though.

I'm feeling it. I wasn't with the Carolina game. It won't be easy but nothing worth having, or winning in this case, ever is.
It might be similar to the Panthers game. If we can shut down Kamara, we should win the game.

If Kamara goes CMC on us, it'll be another tough loss for us.

Jalen would be nice to have for this game to match up with Michael Thomas though.
Well, if Jalen plays I think we got a shot. He can just cover Thomas while the rest of the defense focuses on Kamara and Cook. If Jalen doesn't play, well... we have nobody who can cover Thomas and that means we got to double him and leave Kamara on single coverage... and yeah that doesn't sound very fun.
This FO, has got to realize they are hurting this team by not valuing Ramsey.

I get why he doesn’t play. This is after all his one shot at payday, and we just lost a player for the season last Sunday, falling of his own volition. The risk of seeing your entire future shot down in flames, is something Ramsey is arguably avoiding.

I get why TC is afraid to break the bank, he got run out of town for doing just that two decades ago.

It’s more obvious than ever, what this franchises problem is, especially watching this offensive scheme afraid to go deep until it is forced too.

But THE ONLY THING TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF
'Not valuing Ramsey'

HE. DOESN'T. WANT. TO. BE. HERE!
(10-07-2019, 08:24 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2019, 08:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh what I would give for a repeat. Bridgewater threw 4 TD'S yesterday. Gulp.

Back to Earth this week!

Minshew for 400

Hopefully so. Saints are usually different beast in the dome to outside. My big thing I'm looking for, improvement. What has this staff been working on this week? Have we fixed those same mistakes?

Saints look really good on both sides of the ball, should be a good test for Minshew.

Anyone else remember the 2003 game?
I’m not as worried about this one as I was Carolina. Kamara is fun to watch, but he isn’t as strong as CMC, so I think he’s easier to bring down when you have your hands on him. Bridgewater has a great game, but he hasn’t shown much else this year.
(10-08-2019, 10:41 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]'Not valuing Ramsey'

HE.  DOESN'T.  WANT.  TO.  BE.  HERE!

It’s a negotiation plow... who wants to be somewhere where they are not valued for their worth?
I think NO lays an L on US. Bridgewater is playing well. Kamara is just as good as McCaffery, if the D has gap discipline we have a chance.
Gap discipline will come when the LBs attention isn’t consumed with making up for Ramsey’s absence in the secondary!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6