Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Titans sign former Bears kicker Cody Parkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Titans sign former Bears kicker Cody Parkey

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...ody-parkey

Seven months after his release from the Chicago Bears, Cody Parkey has landed with the Tennessee Titans, who announced the kicker's signing on Tuesday afternoon.
All of the tacks' fanbase right now (minus a tooth or two of course). 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Gonna be funny when he splits the uprights with a game winner against us later on in the season. #becausejaguars
Double doink
(10-08-2019, 05:36 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]All of the tacks' fanbase right now (minus a tooth or two of course). 

Got that right.  
Like your sig too. You like the new album?
(10-09-2019, 11:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2019, 05:36 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]All of the tacks' fanbase right now (minus a tooth or two of course). 

Got that right.  
Hasn't grown on me yet. I still think 10,000 days is their best overall work and album from start to finish. It's hard to skip any track on it.

I do like "Invincible" though on their new album the most. Just not a fan of that auto tune sounding chorus Maynard has towards the end.

"7empest" is good too. I like the two breakdowns in it. "Descending" probably had a bit more of their classic tone to it. Which is good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(10-09-2019, 11:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2019, 11:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Got that right.  
Hasn't grown on me yet. I still think 10,000 days is their best overall work and album from start to finish. It's hard to skip any track on it.

I do like "Invincible" though on their new album the most. Just not a fan of that auto tune sounding chorus Maynard has towards the end.

"7empest" is good too. I like the two breakdowns in it. "Descending" probably had a bit more of their classic tone to it. Which is good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah invincible is the one i keep listening to the most. 7empest main riff reminds me of older undertow era stuff. Was expecting more overall but hopefully they'll follow up a little sooner.
But yeah, 10,000 days!!