Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Made Climate Change is Real! - According to GOP Vice Presidential Nominee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, it's about time that the party of no science has finally recognized it!  Seems like Boudreau is owed an apology by some of our esteemed posters here in the Jungle...

"Well, look, there's no question that the activities that take place in this country and in countries around the world have some impact on the environment and some impact on climate," Pence said during an appearance with host Chris Cuomo on CNN's "New Day."

Of course climate change is real. Every time Hillary speaks it gets 0.008% warmer.
Quote:Of course climate change is real. Every time Hillary speaks it gets 0.008% warmer.

So you agree with your vice Presidential nominee?  Are you conceding Man Made Climate Change is real?
Quote:So you agree with your vice Presidential nominee? Are you conceding Man Made Climate Change is real?

Sure. And the solution is simple. Duct tape.. Lots of it.
Quote:Sure. And the solution is simple. Duct tape.. Lots of it.

Duct tape doesn't fix the burning of fossil fuel at the level needed.

I'm glad you at least are the 1st Conservative here in The Jungle that finally concedes to Man Mad Climate Change.

On a side note, don't you think it's kinda pathetic that you only form thoughts based on what your masters at the GOP tell you to think?  Does that create an existential crises for you?

What is the next thing that the GOP is going to have to admit is a lie?  They finally cannot deny climate change, what's next?

Maybe that lower taxes for the wealthy and corporations doesn't actually help workers and the middle class?  LOL!
I have no idea where you get the idea that I'm a conservative. Yeah, I'm a Repub, but I'm also a Repub who voted for Bill Clinton. Can't be too conservative I suppose..
Quote:I have no idea where you get the idea that I'm a conservative. Yeah, I'm a Repub, but I'm also a Repub who voted for Bill Clinton. Can't be too conservative I suppose..

Well, then you're an outlier.

Were you not a climate change denier, either?
Quote:Well, then you're an outlier.

Were you not a climate change denier, either?

I suppose outlier would best suit my description. I'm not one to easily believe anything anyone tells me. I have eyes and ears. I make and form my own opinions.
Why does boudreau need an apology?
Quote:Why does boudreau need an apology?

Why wouldn't he?
Quote:Why wouldn't he?

It was a question...notice the ? At the end of the sentence?
Does anybody feel like they lose brain cells reading this forum?
Quote:Does anybody feel like they lose brain cells reading this forum?

Man made global warming regenerates them.
Quote:Well, it's about time that the party of no science has finally recognized it!  Seems like Boudreau is owed an apology by some of our esteemed posters here in the Jungle...

"Well, look, there's no question that the activities that take place in this country and in countries around the world have some impact on the environment and some impact on climate," Pence said during an appearance with host Chris Cuomo on CNN's "New Day."

Man Made sea level rise is real too. Every time I piss in the ocean I raise the sea level.

This is a strategy to get more moderate voters. So they are using climate change to advance their politics... Go figure.
So they are lying?
Shocker the GOP candidates hold Democrate views and will support democrate police's hence why I'm not a Republican.

Man made climate change as you call it is such a broad term it can be defined as truth in the smallest terms. As advertised it's a farce my truck isn't changing the world's tempature and it's not changing at an alarming rate that will lead to massive changes world wide.
Quote:Man made global warming regenerates them.

By them, you mean the Republican VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE.

:-)
Reread what he said think about it and get back to me
And project Iceworm from Greenland (which is ice covered)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Iceworm

Shows a major US Military concern that the project will visible as the ice continued to melt.
Pages: 1 2