Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Defense struggles against Catolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if this has been posted. Not sure how to make the video appear but here is a breakdown on who was responsible for the big runs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=56BKblLtYrw&t=1011s
The Catolina Wine Mixer?
Haha! Boats and Ho's baby!
It's not Catolina, it's Catalonia

.[Image: gettyimages-867065464.jpg?w968h681]
[Image: LiquidDimCarp-size_restricted.gif]
You are all so witty today lol damn autocorrectt
(10-11-2019, 12:12 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]You are all so witty today lol damn autocorrectt

Laughing Laughing
To be fair, our defense has a history of struggling at wine mixers.
Thanks a lot. Now I have Catolina in my mind.
If he was quick on his feet he would have said it was a play on words.

Panthers = cats
Nice video, thanks for sharing. 

So it's seems that it isn't just Jack who played poorly. The question is, when 4 of the 7 run players screw up a play, do you fault each player for not executing correctly, or the coach for not preparing them correctly?
(10-11-2019, 03:08 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Nice video, thanks for sharing. 

So it's seems that it isn't just Jack who played poorly. The question is, when 4 of the 7 run players screw up a play, do you fault each player for not executing correctly, or the coach for not preparing them correctly?

[Image: giphy.gif]
It was interesting. So I anticipate eye discipline will be a thing of practice this week.

Just as last week the TD last drive was more on Quincy than Tre.

This defense has alot of new pieces. I think they blew it up too.much to be gelling from the beginning.
(10-11-2019, 11:10 AM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this has been posted. Not sure how to make the video appear but here is a breakdown on who was responsible for the big runs.

This is Great!
Liked and subscribed to channel
Austen does this kind of stuff once a week on there show now.

Being from Canada this kind of news gives me info I would never get otherwise.
(10-11-2019, 11:10 AM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this has been posted. Not sure how to make the video appear but here is a breakdown on who was responsible for the big runs.

I'd love to see Austen Lane and Jeff Lageman break down film together.
I Totally get every reply in here. But really? Can’t we look past the spelling?
Austen does this kind of stuff once a week on there show now.

I can't edit it from my phone lol it won't let me.
(10-11-2019, 08:22 PM)icey14 Wrote: [ -> ]Austen does this kind of stuff once a week on there show now.  

I can't edit it from my phone lol it won't let me.

Living in Atlanta I love it also. I eat up any Jags media/news I can get out here.
(10-11-2019, 07:59 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I Totally get every reply in here.  But really?  Can’t we look past the spelling?

[Image: hazing-is-a-fun-way-to-showa-new-employe...949-01.png]
Pages: 1 2