Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: carolina panthers destroy jags again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this happens all the time anymore. Jags play the panthers in regluar season lose to them and panthers become a winning team while jags become a loseing team for next serveal seasons. its partlitly my fault for trying to put a curse on panthers 

a few years ago. I tried removeing the curse and it still didn't help.  panthers have killed jags season again,jags arroew was pointing up until they lost to panthers,now its pointing back down again.  ussalley when panthers beat jags last couple times panthers go on a winning streak while jags go on a loseing streak. theres only one thing i can do to break the bad kramai put on jags by trying to curse the panthers.   I need to try,and put a curse on the jags to break the bad krama. will it work,i don't know. will it hurt to try. probbley not.
What if the curse actually works? And the jags keep losing? You’ll have to break that curse as well

I think you are putting too much thought in superstition here. Ya gleans have zero bearing on what happens in the game.
(10-13-2019, 06:01 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]What if the curse actually works?  And the jags keep losing?  You’ll have to break that curse as well

I think you are putting too much thought in superstition here.  Ya gleans have zero bearing on what happens in the game.

I am going to wait one more game,and if they  lose to the winless bengals next sunday the season is truely over. also its more of bad krama comeing back to haunt cause i tried to curse another team,the only way to break bad krama is to curse your own team.