Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I'm just going to come out and say it...it's the uniforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the new uniforms. 

Got to be.
Bring back the glitter helmets!
(10-13-2019, 06:29 PM)LMD Wrote: [ -> ]Bring back the glitter helmets!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You mean the helmets with the dual tones, thus appearing like mullets from the nosebleeds??!

I'm in.
I’ve followed the Jags from abroad since 95 and shared in the ups and many downs. After numerous losing seasons those uniforms were the straw that broke the camels back for me. Firstly the glitter blue then the two tone helmet, yuck! Jags unis had always been good so god knows why they changed them. It’s one thing I liked about the nfl was how teams stuck solid on their kit and with no sponsors all over them. but now teams seem to change all the time. That browns kit is horrendous!
(10-13-2019, 07:02 PM)Nikowho Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the helmets with the dual tones, thus appearing like mullets from the nosebleeds??!

I'm in.

Those helmets looked terrible. Getting rid of them was one of the best moves the franchise has made in its history.

Now if they bring them back with some glitter, maybe they'd work...
I want to see Teal on Teal just one time.
I thought we were going to get the original uniforms from the late 90s as our throwback. Clearly I was mistaken.
I thought our bad luck resulted from the fact that after our 1st playoff appearance in 10 years, the Front Office decided to drastically increase our ticket prices (up to 30% in some sections) prior to the Jags going back to the land of suck.
The new unis def didn’t help us
Haha. My only complaint with these uniforms of today is the flipping pants. Get rid of the tights. Guess they gotta get chicks to watch somehow. They need fire Nikes arses.
(10-13-2019, 10:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to see Teal on Teal just one time.

We already played our TNF game though.

I think that's the only time they'd use em

(10-14-2019, 08:25 AM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we were going to get the original uniforms from the late 90s as our throwback.  Clearly I was mistaken.

Yeah I heard a rumor we were getting these as well....

Wonder if its still an option for other home games
would suck if they wear em for the London game

(10-14-2019, 09:32 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I thought our bad luck resulted from the fact that after our 1st playoff appearance in 10 years, the Front Office decided to drastically increase our ticket prices (up to 30% in some sections) prior to the Jags going back to the land of suck.

Perhaps.... but I think the bad luck resulted from the fact they made poor decisions in the front office after 1 good year. (a la extending a guy that probably shouldn't have)