Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Vrabel deciding Monday between Mariota, Tannehill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vrabel deciding Monday between Mariota, Tannehill

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...-tannehill

After benching Marcus Mariota during Sunday's loss to the Broncos, Titans coach Mike Vrabel said he'll announce Monday night whether Mariota or Ryan Tannehill will be Tennessee's starting QB.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Safe to say Mariota is not getting an extension this season.

That sucks.
(10-14-2019, 03:27 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Safe to say Mariota is getting an extension this season.

That sucks.

Isn't.  Thank God.  Time to move one.
(10-15-2019, 07:44 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2019, 03:27 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Safe to say Mariota is getting an extension this season.

That sucks.

My bad, meant to type "isn't"

Also, Tannehill gets the nod this week.
(10-15-2019, 07:44 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]

That sucks.

Glad its over. I cant believe how many homers are still claiming mary got a raw deal, titans failed him or whatever. Just ask the jags here, they been saying he was trash for years
(10-15-2019, 10:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2019, 07:44 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't.  Thank God.  Time to move one.

Glad its over. I cant believe how many homers are still claiming mary got a raw deal, titans failed him or whatever. Just ask the jags here, they been saying he was trash for years

Just jaguar fans?

But I totally understand the atmosphere right now in Titan land..  There are still Texan fans who think Houston ruined Carr.  I was a huge Carr supporter, but through that whole experience I learned QBs either have it and rise above or they don't.  

Watson's line was just as bad (which is why the franchise threw the kitchen sink at it and it's finally starting to pay off.) yet the guy still flourished without one.. Why? A good/great QB will elevate all those around them.. bad and failing QBs who are drafted high will get multiple people fired while countless excuses are made for them, before their team finally pulls the plug.  That's what Carr taught me. Hell even a competent Schaub made Carr's Oline look good.