Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Ex-Broncos QB Brock Osweiler retiring after 7 seasons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ex-Broncos QB Brock Osweiler retiring after 7 seasons

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...-7-seasons

We're midway through October, but Brocktober has officially reached its end. Veteran quarterback Brock Osweiler told 9News' Mike Klis on Wednesday that he is retiring after eight-plus seasons in the NF
Lol..

[BLEEP] was Houston thinking? Dude is set for life though.. on a side note.. this is why I always laughed when people thought/think Elway is a good GM. He got to see this guy on a daily basis and wanted to sign Brock to a similar deal..

Oh well, without Osweiler we wouldn't have Watson so things worked out.
I love it when guys failed short careers turn into retirement after their phone hasn't rung in a year or more...

No [BLEEP] you're retired, cuz no one wants you.

Not even the XFL
(10-17-2019, 04:00 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I love it when guys failed short careers turn into retirement after their phone hasn't rung in a year or more...

No [BLEEP] you're retired, cuz no one wants you.

Not even the XFL

Who cares if no team wants you if you made those kind of millions. I’d honestly be ecstatic  if I had his career, no head injuries, no serious debilitating injuries, and he made out with a ton of cash. I’d say that’s a winner in my book. Terrible QB through, the fact that the Texans paid him what they did is cringeworthy.