Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Our rookies leading the NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Minshew is the first quarterback to throw at least 10 TDs and only 2 INTs through the first 7 games of their first season - let alone, winning multiple ROW awards so far.

On the defensive side, Josh Allen is leading all rookies in number of sacks with 5 so far and looking like the real deal.
Yeah but we should fire Caldwell for some odd reason.
(10-20-2019, 04:25 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but we should fire Caldwell for some odd reason.

Gotta give Tom credit too
BuT wE sHoUld FiRe ErRbOdDy!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It's great to have some rookies making an impact for a change

I still think Gardner can thrive. It would help to beef up the Oline, and calm him down some. He just needs time to develop a bit more.

And i'm still stoked we even have Allen
It's good because we can trade then all away for the rebuild we still desperately need...
I don’t have a problem with Caldwell or Coughlin collecting talent.

This Minchew kid is so poised, and gives us a chance to win each week. Imagine Minchew with an entire camp and preseason as the number 1.

Take those picks from Ramsey and build around him. Trade Foles and get another good pick and clear up some cap space.

Oliver could become a good TE, but if not go get a top TE.

Chark has become our WR1.

Fournette is running hard and making people miss and our defense is still pretty good. We do need to address safety with a high pick. And I like Herndon on the other side of Bouye.
I think Allen will be our best player by next season. 

Thank you Raiders and Giants!
(10-20-2019, 04:53 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]I think Allen will be our best player by next season. 

Allen is a complete player. Glad we picked him.it allows us to focus on offensive line next draft. I wouldn’t be upset with a TE and 2 o linemen in the first 3 picks.
(10-20-2019, 04:56 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2019, 04:53 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]I think Allen will be our best player by next season. 

Allen is a complete player. Glad we picked him.it allows us to focus on offensive line next draft. I wouldn’t be upset with a TE and 2 o linemen in the first 3 picks.

Agreed we have to do something about the offensive line
Allen is gonna be a beast but i hope this FO isn't in charge when time comes to give him a new contract.

Same here, I think Allen will be an All Pro
Josh Allen fell into our lap. The guy is a real monster. Crazy he was there at 7th overall
(10-20-2019, 05:11 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Josh Allen fell into our lap.  The guy is a real monster.  Crazy he was there at 7th overall

No, no, no. Caldwell somehow conviced Mayock, the Jets and everyone else to pass on him so we could draft him, he was brilliant, give all the credit to Caldwell.
(10-20-2019, 08:19 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2019, 05:11 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Josh Allen fell into our lap.  The guy is a real monster.  Crazy he was there at 7th overall

No, no, no. Caldwell somehow conviced Mayock, the Jets and everyone else to pass on him so we could draft him, he was brilliant, give all the credit to Caldwell.
Man. I wouldn't piss on fire to put you out. You're a such [BLEEP] buzzkill.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
If ever there was a reason to draft BAP the Ramsey and Allen picks prove it.

I know, I bet the Raiders are kicking themselves. LOL

(10-20-2019, 08:49 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]If ever there was a reason to draft BAP the Ramsey and Allen picks prove it.

If a player like Allen falls to you, you HAVE to draft him. You can't skip on the best pass rusher in the draft at pick #7. TE was a huge need for us, but finding an edge rusher like Allen is rare.
(10-20-2019, 08:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]If a player like Allen falls to you, you HAVE to draft him. You can't skip on the best pass rusher in the draft at pick #7. TE was a huge need for us, but finding an edge rusher like Allen is rare.

Allen's been really good, arguably second best pass rusher so far...but Bosa is all by himself at the top.
(10-20-2019, 09:13 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2019, 08:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]If a player like Allen falls to you, you HAVE to draft him. You can't skip on the best pass rusher in the draft at pick #7. TE was a huge need for us, but finding an edge rusher like Allen is rare.

Allen's been really good, arguably second best pass rusher so far...but Bosa is all by himself at the top.

Experts say DE is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to play. If he is this good as a rookie..imagine.
(10-20-2019, 09:15 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2019, 09:13 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Allen's been really good, arguably second best pass rusher so far...but Bosa is all by himself at the top.

Experts say DE is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to play. If he is this good as a rookie..imagine.

The sky is the limit for Allen.

We have a superstar in the making already.
Pages: 1 2 3