Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Nate Washington on GMF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just turned on the tv at lunch and they were talking about games that they thought were the most important on Good Morning Football. Nate said that these two teams (Colts and Jags) need this game to figure out who and what they are because the majority of the two fan bases have made up their mind. This is paraphrasing too. He also went on to say he hopes the teams turn it around and the jags for sure because he likes Gus as a man and a coach(barf). I can't remember the other guy's name off the top of my head but he's annoying and looks like a grown up version of Jonah hill, but he did say that the Jags are 1-13 in September under Gus. He said that's unnacceptable for this level of competition. I agree with that.
Yeah and yesterday they said ramsey should shut his mouth because hes a jaguar and steve smith is a hof'er.
Quote:Yeah and yesterday they said ramsey should shut his mouth because hes a jaguar and steve smith is a hof'er.
and that we're 0 and 3, and i agree. All that talkin and all this losing.

Nate Burleson
Quote:I just turned on the tv at lunch and they were talking about games that they thought were the most important on Good Morning Football. Nate said that these two teams (Colts and Jags) need this game to figure out who and what they are because the majority of the two fan bases have made up their mind. This is paraphrasing too. He also went on to say he hopes the teams turn it around and the jags for sure because he likes Gus as a man and a coach(barf). I can't remember the other guy's name off the top of my head but he's annoying and looks like a grown up version of Jonah hill, but he did say that the Jags are 1-13 in September under Gus. He said that's unnacceptable for this level of competition. I agree with that.

Yeah. I keep prying judgement off my mind watching that show. I cant stand that guy's face (for no reason), expressions or dark eyes. Its weird. I feel like I cant listen to him about football.
I actually love Nate Burleson as a talking head. Sometimes he actually knows what he's talking about.
The 1-13 part is what kills me because Coughlin used to own September. The Jaguars have a quite the home-field advantage that month, so they should have a good record, and I know that at least at some point maybe halfway through the JDR era, the Jaguars still had a winning September record. It's like Gus every year has to figure out how to win as opposed to starting out winning. It's often the same way in games with a poor first quarter, and then they do better.

Having said that, I'm wondering if Gus might have a better October record than Coughlin. I recall TC typically struggling in October.