Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A different vibe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...26370?s=21

Interesting comments from our locker room leaders. I wonder what’s changed?
Winning, No Quitters, Minshew Magic
I'm telling you, if you got these guys off the record, they don't like Ramsey. You can read between the lines
(10-27-2019, 06:11 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...26370?s=21

Interesting comments from our locker room leaders. I wonder what’s changed?

Haha!  I actually drew a blank for a second.
One might substitute vibe with culture, if one were so inclined.
Get rid of the cancer and win 2 in a row and the vibe and energy feels way different. SHOCKER.
(10-27-2019, 06:14 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]I'm telling you, if you got these guys off the record, they don't like Ramsey. You can read between the lines

Not necessarily, but after his "back injury" I think a lot of those guys felt like Ramsey walked out on them. Teammates will put up with a lot if someone can produce at Ramsey's level, but no team will accept betrayal like that.
Almost like they cut a cancer out....

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Bouye's quote "We dont get a lot of credit after Jalen left they dont really give us respect so hopefully we keep earning it every day"

Can tell they were tired of the way Jalen acted like he was to good for this team or defense. Im sure that got old
I mean.... it’s the Bengals and Jets.

Maybe the vibe is different but would the vibe be different if we played the Pats and Packers?

Pumped they won and are back in the thick of it but winning cures all and so does playing teams 0-8 and 1-6. Houston and Indy games will be HUGE.
(10-27-2019, 06:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of the cancer and win 2 in a row and the vibe and energy feels way different.  SHOCKER.

It couldn't possibly be the combined one (1) win between the two teams we beat, could it?

Nah.
(10-27-2019, 07:24 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2019, 06:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of the cancer and win 2 in a row and the vibe and energy feels way different.  SHOCKER.

It couldn't possibly be the combined one (1) win between the two teams we beat, could it?

Nah.

This is the NFL not college.  All wins are good wins. The Cowboys 2 weeks ago got waxed by the Jets
(10-27-2019, 07:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2019, 07:24 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]It couldn't possibly be the combined one (1) win between the two teams we beat, could it?

Nah.

This is the NFL not college.  All wins are good wins.  The Cowboys 2 weeks ago got waxed by the Jets

We'll see.

Hopefully this vibe (and more importantly the wins) will continue next week.
Everyone is so happy that we got rid of the cancer.
Lol @ some of you saying we’ve only beat bad teams.. we’ve also went toe-to-toe with the likes of:

Houston
New Orleans
Carolina

That’s 3 teams with a combined record of 15-6. We may not have the best team, but we finally have a team that knows how to score points. Just need to work on defense and red-zone scoring.
ok so heres the truth right now. yes the last 2 wins have been againest bad teams,and yes we kept it close againest some good teams except the chiefs game.  

Heres the real truth before you can be contenders in your division you need to be able to beat the bad teams,then to be division conteders you need to beat the teams in your division,to be a possbille super bowl conteder you need to win your division. 

am i saying the jags are bad,or good right now,No.  What i am saying is these last 2 weeks jags have been working on beating the bad teams,which they have. its a step in right direction.  now next week is a huge game for jags,and minshew.

Jags are trying to get into second place in division,and minshew is trying to keep his job as starting qb.
No win in the NFL comes easy .....and teams that are winless/one win like the bungles and jets fight harder almost mid season
....unless you're the 'phins I guess.
I imagine the team is just happy to have all that BS behind them and show the Defense was and is a lot more
than the tool that turned on them.
(10-27-2019, 07:35 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Lol @ some of you saying we’ve only beat bad teams.. we’ve also went toe-to-toe with the likes of:

Houston
New Orleans
Carolina

That’s 3 teams with a combined record of 15-6. We may not have the best team, but we finally have a team that knows how to score points. Just need to work on defense and red-zone scoring.

^

[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-27-2019, 07:35 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Lol @ some of you saying we’ve only beat bad teams.. we’ve also went toe-to-toe with the likes of:

Houston
New Orleans
Carolina

1.  To be clear, the above referenced "vibe" has only been present the last two weeks-when Ramsey was traded.  My reference to the schedule referred to the two teams we have played since the trade, not the schedule overall.

2.  We went toe to toe with Houston the first time WITH Ramsey playing.
(10-27-2019, 08:33 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]

Houston
New Orleans
Carolina

1.  To be clear, the above referenced "vibe" has only been present the last two weeks-when Ramsey was traded.  My reference to the schedule referred to the two teams we have played since the trade, not the schedule overall.

2.  We went toe to toe with Houston the first time WITH Ramsey playing.
Herndon also started in that game opposite of Ramsey.  Bouye was out that game
Pages: 1 2