Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Deshaun Watson threw go-ahead TD kind of 'blind'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deshaun Watson threw go-ahead TD kind of 'blind'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...d-of-blind

The wizardry of Deshaun Watson was on full display Sunday with his game-winning TD throw that defied the odds and widened the eyes of those who witnessed it. And he did it with one eye closed.
What a coincidence.

The refs were kinda blind on that play, too, considering the holding they missed.
(10-28-2019, 08:59 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]What a coincidence.

The refs were kinda blind on that play, too, considering the holding they missed.

Lol.. okay
He better get on a boat asap, don't want any swelling in the eye from flying
Just goes to show you how easy being an NFL qb is if you have half a brain.
Oh come on, his eye didn’t have any kind of time to swell up yet, I’m sure he saw the play just fine. The media kisses this dudes [BLEEP] like no one else’s.
(10-30-2019, 06:58 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Oh come on, his eye didn’t have any kind of time to swell up yet, I’m sure he saw the play just fine. The media kisses this dudes [BLEEP] like no one else’s.

Have you ever been hit in the eye? You temporarily lose vision.
(10-30-2019, 06:58 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Oh come on, his eye didn’t have any kind of time to swell up yet, I’m sure he saw the play just fine. The media kisses this dudes [BLEEP] like no one else’s.

When You get hit in the eye it tears up immediately giving you blurry vision.