Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will our "game" on Sunday be aired on Yahoo like last year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am living in California and don't have a TV. I was hoping to stream it from a website and I recall last year for our game in London they streamed it on Yahoo.

Will that happen again or will it be on another website aired? I know like Twitter has been airing the Thursday Night games.

I'm actually thinking of waking up at 6:30 AM to watch this game...I have no idea why though.

Pretty sure this one will be nationally televised on CBS.
Yeah it is a CBS game.  You will have to check for the whole Breakfast Football promotion.  Could be an early 0-4 day.

So we'll have all day to be depressed. Nice..
I'm going to be in Church worshipping my Lord and Savior... and casually checking my phone on the score.

Why are there quotation marks the thread title? This one is as much of a game as any of the other 15 on our schedule no matter what happens.

I was livid last year when the NFL and Yahoo agreed to only show the Jaguars/Bills game online. It was played the only weekend I could not watch any games and I can't record a game that is not televised. Wallbash

Quote:Pretty sure this one will be nationally televised on CBS.

The OP doesn't have a TV.
Well my dad has a cable subscription that he allows me to use his login for. So I am able to watch the Sunday Night game through the NBC Sports website and the Monday Night Game through the ESPN App.

But not sure if I can do that with CBS Sports for this game?

Ballon Fiesta is this weekend.  So I'll be DVR'n this game.  

This means that I'll be having a good time while you guys are all miserable.  And then I'll be miserable while you guys are all drunk.  Then I'll be getting drunk while you guys are all passed out.  Then I'll be passed out while you guys are all hung over.  Then I'll be hung over while you guys are heading to the Modis. Then I'll be heading to the Modis while you all are falling to your deaths.  Then I'll be falling to my death while you all are grease spots on the concrete.  

Then we'll all be grease spots. 

Then the pain will be over, my friends.  No more pain...  

Quote:Well my dad has a cable subscription that he allows me to use his login for. So I am able to watch the Sunday Night game through the NBC Sports website and the Monday Night Game through the ESPN App.

Who's your cable provider?  I think you might be able to stream live TV with certain cable/satellite providers...  
Quote:Ballon Fiesta is this weekend.  So I'll be DVR'n this game.  

This means that I'll be having a good time while you guys are all miserable.  And then I'll be miserable while you guys are all drunk.  Then I'll be getting drunk while you guys are all passed out.  Then I'll be passed out while you guys are all hung over.  Then I'll be hung over while you guys are heading to the Modis. Then I'll be heading to the Modis while you all are falling to your deaths.  Then I'll be falling to my death while you all are grease spots on the concrete.  

Then we'll all be grease spots. 

Then the pain will be over, my friends.  No more pain...  

Meet you there.  Or is that I'll be there before you.   Wait it will take me 14 hours to get there from Dallas.
Quote:Who's your cable provider?  I think you might be able to stream live TV with certain cable/satellite providers...  

Comcast Xfinity
Quote:Well my dad has a cable subscription that he allows me to use his login for. So I am able to watch the Sunday Night game through the NBC Sports website and the Monday Night Game through the ESPN App.

How do you watch other games on CBS?
Quote:So we'll have all day to be depressed. Nice..
Start early, OD on bleach by noon.
Quote:How do you watch other games on CBS?

I don't watch other games on CBS. I have never tried because I thought I couldn't. I just knew I could with NBC Sports website for the Sunday Night game and ESPN App for Monday Night game.
Quote:I don't watch other games on CBS. I have never tried because I thought I couldn't. I just knew I could with NBC Sports website for the Sunday Night game and ESPN App for Monday Night game.

How can you be a Jaguars fan and not watch Jaguars games on CBS? Most of them are.
Quote:Start early, OD on bleach by noon.

Bleach.. That's the missing ingredient. I've been a fool.. But, a lemony fresh fool..
Quote:How can you be a Jaguars fan and not watch Jaguars games on CBS? Most of them are.
Most people don't have the resources miss know it all! Good lord. It's unspeakable you are allowed on here still.
I'm just hoping its broadcast somewhere. Being a Jaguars fan out side of Florida means I only get to see around 2 games a year.
Quote:I'm just hoping its broadcast somewhere. Being a Jaguars fan outside of Florida means I only get to see around 2 games a year.

I had that problem until I talked Mom into buying DirecTV and NFL Sunday 
Pages: 1 2