Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The new left: they're authoritarian fascists (Man caught stealing Trump sign)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Trump is a facist"

{proceeds to trespass and steal somebody else's property because they cant tolerate their right to free speech}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64xoDyethW8

From a historical perspective, I can't see the new left as fascists. Fascism requires national equality and unity among its citizenry, which is the opposite of the new left which requires global equality and unity. The new left are more authoritarian communists, which are objectively worse than authoritarian fascists in every way.  I am not defending fascism, but communism is historically much more deadly and way more prevalent in modern society. Unfortunately, communism has become much more socially acceptable than fascism (both deserve to be socially unacceptable), which we can thank our universities for.

Quote:"Trump is a facist"

{proceeds to trespass and steal somebody else's property because they cant tolerate their right to free speech}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64xoDyethW8

Wait...  So one person represents an entire group? C'mon man...  
Quote:From a historical perspective, I can't see the new left as fascists. Fascism requires national equality and unity among its citizenry, which is the opposite of the new left which requires global equality and unity. The new left are more authoritarian communists, which are objectively worse than authoritarian fascists in every way.  I am not defending fascism, but communism is historically much more deadly and way more prevalent in modern society. Unfortunately, communism has become much more socially acceptable than fascism (both deserve to be socially unacceptable), which we can thank our universities for.

So Bernie Sanders and his movement is about global equality and unity?  I'm not sure you are making much sense...
Quote:Wait...  So one person represents an entire group? C'mon man...  

it's that this behavior is expected from your aisle. it doesn't surprise me in the least.

the shouting down at people, vandalism of cars cause of bumper stickers, desire to drown opposition, ect.

Quote:From a historical perspective, I can't see the new left as fascists. Fascism requires national equality and unity among its citizenry, which is the opposite of the new left which requires global equality and unity. The new left are more authoritarian communists, which are objectively worse than authoritarian fascists in every way.  I am not defending fascism, but communism is historically much more deadly and way more prevalent in modern society. Unfortunately, communism has become much more socially acceptable than fascism (both deserve to be socially unacceptable), which we can thank our universities for.

i just mean fascism in the sense that no opposition is tolerated
Quote:So Bernie Sanders and his movement is about global equality and unity?  I'm not sure you are making much sense...

Bernie Sanders is an interesting mix. He is pro-open borders but also anti-TPP. I may have called him a commie in the past, and he certainly holds some far-left principles, but after really learning his positions from a co-worker he isn't strictly communist.

My statement wasn't about a specific person though, it was about general ideology. What did you disagree with?

I'm assuming you had no issue with all the Obama signs that went missing 8 years ago. My old neighborhood got hit multiple times and each time Obama got more money for the replacement signs. Worked out okay for him.
Quote:it's that this behavior is expected from your aisle. it doesn't surprise me in the least.

the shouting down at people, vandalism of cars cause of bumper stickers, desire to drown opposition, ect.

Should we bring up all the Nazi swastika's that appear at trump rallies and then claim trump supporters are all nazi's?   You really want to go there.  Cuz some guy stealing a trump sign versus Nazi's all over trump rallies really isn't gonna end well for you.

You're smarter than this, badger...
Quote:Bernie Sanders is an interesting mix. He is pro-open borders but also anti-TPP. I may have called him a commie in the past, and he certainly holds some far-left principles, but after really learning his positions from a co-worker he isn't strictly communist.

My statement wasn't about a specific person though, it was about general ideology. What did you disagree with?

Good clarification.  I was just disagreeing with this idea that progressives are for globalized free trade.  It's just not true.  At least you can concede this point now.

I think at the end of the day, fascism has more to do with nationalistic policies and the creation of a figure head leader that is here to save the nation from an outside enemy.  That's basically trump's campaign in a nutshell.  
Quote:Should we bring up all the Nazi swastika's that appear at trump rallies and then claim trump supporters are all nazi's? You really want to go there. Cuz some guy stealing a trump sign versus Nazi's all over trump rallies really isn't gonna end well for you.

You're smarter than this, badger...

Oh you mean the two comedians that were posing as Trump supporters?

If this type of behavior doesn't apply to you, then you aren't the "new left" as I described.  However, there is a pattern of behavior with many leftists who are beyond bigoted (in the name of tolerance), abusive (in the name of love), and anti-free speech, anti-firearm, ect.

They're funnier than the Nazis that marched on Hillary's Jax campaign office in support of Trump.
Quote:Good clarification.  I was just disagreeing with this idea that progressives are for globalized free trade.  It's just not true.  At least you can concede this point now.

I think at the end of the day, fascism has more to do with nationalistic policies and the creation of a figure head leader that is here to save the nation from an outside enemy.  That's basically trump's campaign in a nutshell.  

No it isn't. If anything he is running to save the country from WITHIN.  This country has been sabotaged by its leaders for the longest time. That's his campaign. His slogan should be "Im not here to [BLEEP] you."
Quote:They're funnier than the Nazis that marched on Hillary's Jax campaign office in support of Trump.

who? what? 

there were reports of Trump signs being vandalized by the so-called anti-bigots where they drew swastikas all over them. strange thing to be declaring yourselves anti-nazi while drawing nazi symbols everywhere.

there is a weird thing with you guys trying to label everybody nazis when they aren't.
Quote:https://youtu.be/0LmZ6VA4DvQ

its a daily occurrence.  some zombie who has been convinced that Trump is the devil will destroy property as if they are some kind of hero.  no, you are now a criminal, dumb [BLEEP].
Quote:No it isn't. If anything he is running to save the country from WITHIN.  This country has been sabotaged by its leaders for the longest time. That's his campaign. His slogan should be "Im not here to [BAD WORD REMOVED] you."

I wish I could believe this...  But I just don't buy it.  

His slogan to anyone other than the alt-right is "what the hell do you have to lose?"  sorry, but I'm not voting for that guy.
Quote:I wish I could believe this...  But I just don't buy it.  

His slogan to anyone other than the alt-right is "what the hell do you have to lose?"  sorry, but I'm not voting for that guy.

No, you're voting for everything that sucks the life out of this country.  Smart move.
Quote:who? what?

there were reports of Trump signs being vandalized by the so-called anti-bigots where they drew swastikas all over them. strange thing to be declaring yourselves anti-nazi while drawing nazi symbols everywhere.

there is a weird thing with you guys trying to label everybody nazis when they aren't.
The event I am referencing took place in late July. A group of neo-Nazis went to the Jacksonville campaign office for Hillary carrying multiple Nazi flags and launching the 'seig heil' salute over and over - they also took some of her signs. They were peaceably assembled, but clearly trying to intimidate. There was a detailed post about it by a guy involved called "Aryan Knight" that included dumb racist commentary and pics. It was linked to on Facebook where I saw it. If you go to Facebook you can still find it by typing "Nazis Jacksonville Hillary" in the search bar. Unfortunately the link has been disabled as the person who posted it is suspended or being investigated or something, but the link itself shows one of the pics of the incident. I had a couple of friends who witnessed it and were understandably shocked.
Quote:The event I am referencing took place in late July. A group of neo-Nazis went to the Jacksonville campaign office for Hillary carrying multiple Nazi flags and launching the 'seig heil' salute over and over - they also took some of her signs. They were peaceably assembled, but clearly trying to intimidate. There was a detailed post about it by a guy involved called "Aryan Knight" that included dumb racist commentary and pics. It was linked to on Facebook where I saw it. If you go to Facebook you can still find it by typing "Nazis Jacksonville Hillary" in the search bar. Unfortunately the link has been disabled as the person who posted it is suspended or being investigated or something, but the link itself shows one of the pics of the incident. I had a couple of friends who witnessed it and were understandably shocked.

i bet it was the same people who painted all the nazi symbols all over Trump's office in jacksonville
Pages: 1 2