Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gary Johnson: "I guess I'm having another Aleppo moment"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here we go again... the guy doesn't know his elbow from his [BLEEP].  He could't name one foreign leader he admires.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us/pol...oment.html

I thought the "Aleppo" thing was a bit harsh but this is pretty ridiculous from Johnson. You can't demand to be put on debates but then flail this bad when asked a basic question.
Look at this moron sticking his tongue out too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

the guy comes off to me as... dumb. just dumb. like really just stupid.

Quote:the guy comes off to me as... dumb. just dumb. like really just stupid.

Anybody can pretend to be the great alternative candidate when the real candidates aren't even focusing on them. This nitwit would get destroyed if the Trump/Clinton campaigns actually had to focus on him.
What a freaking goofball. Vincente Fox as an admirable foreign leader? Get this guy out of politics forever.

Hey. He smokes weed and supports legalization.

Those two did remind me of Cheech and Chong on stage
Quote:Hey. He smokes weed and supports legalization.

Those two did remind me of Cheech and Chong on stage
Shouldn't he be setting a positive example?
Quote:Here we go again... the guy doesn't know his elbow from his [BAD WORD REMOVED].  He could't name one foreign leader he admires.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us/pol...oment.html

In fairness, I can't think of one foreign leader I admire either. It goes with the job; you have to want to rule over people to be a leader of a country. They are all either politicians or dictators. Some are better than others, but Fox and Merkel were/are not leaders I'd call admirable.

Quote:In fairness, I can't think of one foreign leader I admire either. It goes with the job; you have to want to rule over people to be a leader of a country. They are all either politicians or dictators. Some are better than others, but Fox and Merkel were/are not leaders I'd call admirable.

you aint running for president though

the only reason he could think of Fox (who he couldn't even name without help) and Merkel is because they have been covered in main stream news.
I love how it's the Trumpettes jumping all over Johnson. Feeling worried he might siphon off some rational Republicans?
Beaker from the Muppets could beat this clown in a debate.
Quote:I love how it's the Trumpettes jumping all over Johnson. Feeling worried he might siphon off some rational Republicans?

i like to make fun of him because there are many people in my circle that think voting for him is a logical option. it isn't. dude is beyond clueless.
Quote:i like to make fun of him because there are many people in my circle that think voting for him is a logical option. it isn't. dude is beyond clueless.

But even the spineless, gutless people who claim they like the guy aren't even voting for him in fear of Trump winning.
Quote:But even the spineless, gutless people who claim they like the guy aren't even voting for him in fear of Trump winning.
I'm voting for him to get the Libertarian Party access to federal funds, because Clinton and Trump are both idiotic scumbags, and if that's the best the two parties can do, we need a third.
As I said before, he's far from a perfect candidate, but when compared to Clinton and Trump, he's the best possible choice. Give me uninformed and slightly goofy, over over an overly ambitious, dishonest liar and a complete narcissist who refuses to admit he is ever wrong and makes stuff up on the fly. Clinton and Trump are flat out dangerous.

The libertarian party has squandered a great opportunity this election cycle.  (Hanging head in shame)
Quote:I'm voting for him to get the Libertarian Party access to federal funds, because Clinton and Trump are both idiotic scumbags, and if that's the best the two parties can do, we need a third.

tha fact he is the Libertarian candidate tells me the party has been infiltrated by people who aren't even Libertarian
Quote:I'm voting for him to get the Libertarian Party access to federal funds, because Clinton and Trump are both idiotic scumbags, and if that's the best the two parties can do, we need a third.

The Libertarian Party refuses to take federal funds, at least they have in the past. I don't know about a party that chose Weld as VP. He's more statist than libertarian. Gary Johnson is pretty far from libertarian too.
Quote:As I said before, he's far from a perfect candidate, but when compared to Clinton and Trump, he's the best possible choice. Give me uninformed and slightly goofy, over over an overly ambitious, dishonest liar and a complete narcissist who refuses to admit he is ever wrong and makes stuff up on the fly. Clinton and Trump are flat out dangerous.

Right. It doesn't really matter how clueless he is, since he has no chance of winning. A vote for him is just a vote of dissatisfaction with the two-party candidates.

Pages: 1 2 3 4