Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 12 Updates/News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well. That 69th overall pick is looking like an early dud already. What a drag. If Foles continues to lead his receivers into vulnerable hits like he did yesterday we'll end up with more guys following Oliver into IR as well.
(11-18-2019, 12:49 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Well. That 69th overall pick is looking like an early dud already.

The same thing was said last season about DJ Chark....
(11-18-2019, 12:55 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2019, 12:49 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Well. That 69th overall pick is looking like an early dud already.

The same thing was said last season about DJ Chark....

Exactly.  I'll never understand people calling a rookie a bust. 
Especially when he's been on the field for maybe 80 snaps and 5 targets.
(11-18-2019, 01:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2019, 12:55 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]The same thing was said last season about DJ Chark....

Exactly.  I'll never understand people calling a rookie a bust. 

Ladies... Ladies. Where did I say he was a bust already? C'mon now. I said "he's looking". Jesus folks. Read!
Is Josh Oliver fragile?
(11-18-2019, 01:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Is Josh Oliver fragile?

As fragile as some folks reading skills on here. Too much assumptions. 

JOSH OLIVER IS A BUST! HE'S AS SOFT AS AN OLIVE! 

[Image: source.gif]
(11-18-2019, 01:04 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2019, 01:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly.  I'll never understand people calling a rookie a bust. 

Ladies... Ladies. Where did I say he was a bust already? C'mon now. I said "he's looking". Jesus folks. Read!

...and I didn't say you called him a bust, but whatever. 

I actually just read someone else's post in another thread that did call him a bust, and given our regular denizens here, I'm sure we'll see it many more times between now and September 2020.
(11-18-2019, 01:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2019, 01:04 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies... Ladies. Where did I say he was a bust already? C'mon now. I said "he's looking". Jesus folks. Read!

I actually just read someone else's post in another thread that did call him a bust, and given our regular denizens here, I'm sure we'll see it many more times between now and September 2020.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5228781]

Sorry. I guess I get a little defensive sometimes. Unlike the defense that played yesterday. And yes. That is also true. You'll be getting more comments about Oliver being a bust in T minus 10. . . 9 . . . 8 . . .
as we say every year...Maybe next year.
(11-18-2019, 01:54 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]as we say every year...Maybe next year.

Before Thanksgiving. Don't forget that part!
(11-18-2019, 01:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2019, 01:04 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies... Ladies. Where did I say he was a bust already? C'mon now. I said "he's looking". Jesus folks. Read!

The best ability is availability....

DJ Chark was hampered by an injury... it didn't make him miss most of the entire season. Never called DJ a bust, by the way.. but Oliver? It's looking more and more like it.
Well Nick ....here's your chance.
Although you need to know you've gone from the frying pan of Miami into the fire that's called Jacksonville.
Good Luck.
(11-18-2019, 02:18 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]Well Nick ....here's your chance.
Although you need to know you've gone from the frying pan of Miami into the fire that's called Jacksonville.
Good Luck.

stop it lol.  You made me spit out my juice.  All i can hear now is Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall.....
Oliver to IR

O'Leary and Charles Jones to active roster.

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...76928?s=20

Charles Jones was looking pretty good in preseason in the H-Back blocking role before he got hurt.
(11-18-2019, 03:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Oliver to IR  

Charles Jones was looking pretty good in preseason in the H-Back blocking role before he got hurt.

[Image: 61rBneAITXL._SX466_.jpg]
(11-18-2019, 03:53 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2019, 03:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Oliver to IR  

[Image: 61rBneAITXL._SX466_.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Did anyone get fired? No ... then who cares.

For the first time, in 25 years, I have no interest in using my tickets.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Well there goes the playbook. Great ill advised throws against 10 man boxes for the rest of the year. Jeez
O'Leary ......I do like the idea of a big Irishman TE though.
Hope he lasts....uh-oh....he's a seminole .
Pages: 1 2