Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags@Titans score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Derek Henry combined with Myles Jack and these linebackers suck equals a recipe for disaster.

I like the Titans to run over the Jags 24-13
28 - 10 Jags..

#BecauseJaguars 

We ball out looking like a team that should be in the playoffs. Why? Just to further [BLEEP] up our draft position and drive me to mental illness. The board will be in utter confusion and contradicting their previous weeks statements. I will be enjoying popcorn. Smile
At this point, I don't even know anymore.
We will get trampled. Retread Tannehill will outplay our 88 Million Dollar Man by about double. Our linebackers will be 15 yards downfield chasing Titans RBs all day long and we will lose by 20. And I'm being objective.
40-17 titans.... :/
After that pathetic show of tackling against Indy, Derrick Henry is going to leave trails of bloodied Jags defenders up and down the field.

40-10 tacks.
Seems as the rest of the division has gotten better ....
the Jags have gotten worse after the texans butt whoopin' , GMII being benched and NF7 being utterly destroyed by the clots.
Who knows .....maybe a 50 burger to another NF7 garbage time TD.
We can only hope it will seal the deal for Khad doing what only he can do.
Henry and Tannehill light this team up. Foles and Fournette do squat. Titans 52 - Jaguars 3
At this point I'm wondering if the team has even bought in still. I'd hate to overreact from one game but it was such a big game and we had plenty of time to rest and prepare. We're screwed.
24-20
tacks
42-10 tacks.
38 - 7 Titans.  Henry runs for 285 and 3 TD's
(11-19-2019, 09:55 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]At this point I'm wondering if the team has even bought in still. I'd hate to overreact from one game but it was such a big game and we had plenty of time to rest and prepare. We're screwed.

Thing is how are you overreacting?  The Houston game before the bye week was the same thing.  The Panthers crushed us with one play that we couldn't beat all day.  Henry has steamrolled us before.  Honestly what are they going to do to improve?

If we win, I don't think it would change anything because it would be an outlier.

Titans 35 - Jaguars 7

Henry first 300+ rusher in a game.
I don’t know if I will watch at this point.

Titans 28, Jags 13
35-17 Titans. Offense and defense just cant get it together.
I actually think the Run D will step up this week. After the Jags got torched by the Panthers, they held Kamara and Murray to 75 on 19 carries. Not to mention, I think they still hate to see the Henry highlights from last season.

With that said, I'm with Oline in that I have no clue what will happen.
tacks - more than enough
Jagwads - not enough
Jaguars win and put a big damper on the tacks' division/playoff hopes.

Why? #becausejaguars

Not many at all will think the Jags will even compete, much less win. They'll come out and look very good/competent.

Lambo will win it.
I dunno Henry hasn't really been very good this year. I think we can hold him under 200 yards.
(11-19-2019, 03:43 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno Henry hasn't really been very good this year. I think we can hold him under 200 yards.

I started reading this with a very confused look on my face, which finished with a hardy chuckle.
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4