Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 4 injuries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After LT Kelvin Beachum cleared the concussion protocol, NFL.com is reporting bad news for the Jaguars.

TE Julius Thomas (elbow) DNP

DE Dante Fowler (shoulder) DNP

DE Jared Odrick (triceps) DNP

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...er-limited (scroll down to #17)

No update on Prince Amukamara or Brandon Linder yet.

Prince said he expects to play on Sunday. Notable II on the bottom of page. 

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...83b5b0f5f1

Great. We need him Sunday.

You just got burned! Here's some ice! Yowza!

Trade them all

Fowler hurt??
Would be interesting to see what they do with Ramsey if Prince and House both play. I like Ramsey on the outside so much more. Prince, I don't know if he can play nickel cb? Would like to see Ramsey and Prince on the outside with House inside. 

Quote:Would be interesting to see what they do with Ramsey if Prince and House both play. I like Ramsey on the outside so much more. Prince, I don't know if he can play nickel cb? Would like to see Ramsey and Prince on the outside with House inside.
I agree, would like to see that as well
Quote:Would be interesting to see what they do with Ramsey if Prince and House both play. I like Ramsey on the outside so much more. Prince, I don't know if he can play nickel CB? Would like to see Ramsey and Prince on the outside with House inside. 

If Prince can play, we probably will see all three guys.
Quote:If Prince can play, we probably will see all three guys.
Yes I know. Week 1 they all played together and Ramsey played the nickel cb. I am wondering how they will line up this week if all 3 play since Ramsey has been exceptional as an outside corner. 
Quote:Yes I know. Week 1 they all played together and Ramsey played the nickel cb. I am wondering how they will line up this week if all 3 play since Ramsey has been exceptional as an outside corner.
I reall want to see what House can do on the inside as well. He has not played well this year. Cant wait for Colvin to come back.
Quote:Yes I know. Week 1 they all played together and Ramsey played the nickel CB. I am wondering how they will line up this week if all 3 play since Ramsey has been exceptional as an outside corner. 

Prince's health might affect this. Will he be a full participant Thursday and Friday?
Quote:Prince's health might affect this. Will he be a full participant Thursday and Friday?
Let me get my magic ball
Quote:I reall want to see what House can do on the inside as well. He has not played well this year. Cant wait for Colvin to come back.

We definitely missed Colvin the last three weeks. Good news: we only have to play one more game without him.
Quote:I reall want to see what House can do on the inside as well. He has not played well this year. Cant wait for Colvin to come back.
The thought of having Ramsey and Prince on the outside with Colvin in the inside, my god! Sprinkle in Telvin and Jack as the.. wait ... nevermind... getting way ahead of myself. 

But yeah I want to see this so bad! 
We are only discussing Week 4 injuries here, not healthy players in Week 6.

Quote:We are only discussing Week 4 injuries here, not healthy players in Week 6.
Thats not what it looks like, we are discussing Colvin.
Quote:Thats not what it looks like, we are discussing Colvin.

Only the subject title and OP matter.
My cut finger feels alot better today
Quote:Only the subject title and OP matter.
Neither of those matter.  Colvin and the Jaguars are what matters

Pages: 1 2 3 4