Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Titans should be moved to MNF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Typically, only 1 of the 2 Jags vs Titans matchups are on national TV, that being Thursday Night Football.  Well that may have been ok during the Gabbert era, I think this matchup has progressed to the point that we shouldn't be cheating the nation out by making this 2nd matchup a regional game.  Perhaps the NFL is doing this to increase viewers subscriptions to the NFL Package so they can see this game, which is not televised in their area.

At this time, I'd like to petition the NFL to add both Jags-Titans matchups to their Monday Night Football schedule.  I think if we can lobby 1 Billion signatures, we may be able to get the attention of Roger Godell.  Once we capture the Jacksonville & Tennessee fanbase on our petition drive, I'll reach out to all college students and Hong Kong residents as both categories of people are ready to sign a petition upon twitter or instagram notification.

Stay tuned .... In 2021 and to infinity and beyond, all Jags and Titans matchups will be coming to your living room on MNF 

Your Welcome America.