Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AJ Bouye comments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://twitter.com/demetrius82/status/1...70368?s=21

https://twitter.com/demetrius82/status/1...34881?s=21

And the finger pointing has begun but don’t worry because everything is fine.... -Khan

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14241027]
Wash needs to be fired.

/thread
Every single year a player or two comes forward and [BLEEP] on Wash's [BLEEP] [BLEEP] approach.

Gave up a record 4 x 200+ rushing yard games this year. Absurd.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bouye is also calling out our safeties. Wilson is sooo bad.
Somewhere Jalen Ramsey is neglecting his children and laughing at this.
Why is Andrew Wingard seeing the field?? Every time he's out there he's getting beat by somebody.
(11-24-2019, 11:49 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Andrew Wingard seeing the field??  Every time he's out there he's getting beat by somebody.

Honestly man, that’s all we have at the moment.
(11-24-2019, 11:49 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Andrew Wingard seeing the field??  Every time he's out there he's getting beat by somebody.

Probably because Ronnie Harrison left the game with a concussion..
We have a dline and one cornerback. Our linebackers are bad and most of the secondary is out of position and whiffing at tackles. I like Bouye overall.

We don't have a defense. We have pass rushers and that is it.
My favorite part of Bouye’s comments was him saying that scoring 20 points should’ve been enough to win the game. I disagree with the statement as an absolute, and our offense was trash, but I like what it represents in terms of his mindset. Not blaming the offense, holding himself to a higher expectation, etc.

Ideally every defensive player feels like if we score at all then we should win, and every offensive player feels like we should score on every possession.

That is on Caldwell and Coughlin.  They are responsible for the roster and player acquisition.

And as far as what Bouye said, I appreciate a little candor after weeks of "I don't know...", "We're better than this...", and "We're just going to keep working..."
When you see a dude with long blonde silky hair starting in the secondary.. it’s never a good sign.

That being said, Wash needs to go, yesterday. Just another Gus Bradley leftover. Dude is a typical hard-headed moron.

Bouye may not be the most naturally gifted athlete, but he works his [BLEEP] off and is a true professional. I’m proud of how he’s handled the last couple of seasons, I hope we can retain him for a couple of more years for a little less money. The dude is a solid piece.
(11-25-2019, 03:54 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]When you see a dude with long blonde silky hair starting in the secondary.. it’s never a good sign.
It's a bad sign because he's an undrafted rookie forced to play in place of Harrrison.
Nothing to do with his hair.  SMH
Yeah, I agree. I don't think it's fair to say someone is less capable of doing a good job because they have long blonde hair.

Fabio is proof that isn't true.
(11-25-2019, 05:05 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I agree. I don't think it's fair to say someone is less capable of doing a good job because they have long blonde hair.

Fabio is proof that isn't true.

I would have said Clay Matthews, but sure... Fabio works too I guess. 
Tongue
Pat Tillman was relatively decent.

Kevin Greene was good.
Yeah seriously there’s plenty of material for critique on this team without resorting to the aesthetics of haircuts, good grief.

We’re a complete mess fundamentally, let’s not further embarrass ourselves by being the color reverse of the Penn State fan complaining about players with dreadlocks.

If someone wants to have purple hair and glitter on their cleats I’ll take it if they can make a tackle.
Any player could look like a tatted up mumble rapper for all I care. As long as they:[Image: 69a2dd5192f77f8f6f862ffaf4abd470.gif]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You need one Pro-bowl corner and another at least above-average corner back there. We had bad luck since our Probowler turned out to be a cry baby headcase.

Need to find another stud (in the draft!) to pair with Bouye while he still has some left in the tank.
We need Poz and Telvin to come out of retirement
Pages: 1 2