Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Quit Panicking - We are Fine!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've got to say, I am highly disappointed in Jags Nation and how people seem to be jumping off the bandwagon and giving up on this team. I'm frustrated as well as I thought we would be 3-0 heading into our game at Wembley, but we've had a few bad bounces go against us and all it is going to take is a win to get back on track, and get us right in a position to achieve all of the goals. I get the fact that we have probably blown the chance for a first round bye but I'm ok with that as it will allow our team to play an extra football game. This team is young, and this team needs to play. We don't need the charity of a bye.

People need to get off Coach Casey Bradley's back. He's not Jack Del Rio, and he is not going to be Jack Del Rio. Get over it - Casey is not going to have Jack's charisma, confidence, expertise, and game management skills. That's ok - get over yourselves. Casey is here to stay and we need to be supportive. People don't realize how lucky we are - just think if North Dakota State had hired Casey as head football coach back in 2003 when he finished runner up to Craig Bohl. He would never have helped the Seahawks win a Super Bowl and thus would never have taken this Jaguars program from the dark days of Mel Tucker and Mike Mularkey to what we have now. I get the fact we are 0-3, but if all we are going to do is judge Casey by his record, then I think we are all just simple minded and short sided. We have our first divisional game Sunday morning and Jags nation needs to come together. Lets focus on winning the division - at the end of the day, who the heck cares about meaningless non divisional games anyway? The season starts Sunday. Period. End of Story.

I for one am counting down the minutes to Sunday. I know Goodall has totally screwed us with our schedule up to this point, but I am sure the Jags are tough minded and won't even think about the fact they have to once again travel across five different time zones to play yet another game at another very odd time.  After we beat the Colts Sunday morning  we control our own destiny - you can't argue with this. A win gets us into at worst a tie for third and possibly even into 2nd place in the division and then look out as here we come!!!

I've got to say, I am highly disappointed in Jags Nation and how people seem to be jumping off the bandwagon and giving up on this team. I'm frustrated as well as I thought we would be 3-0 heading into our game at Wembley, but we've had a few bad bounces go against us and all it is going to take is a win to get back on track, and get us right in a position to achieve all of the goals. I get the fact that we have probably blown the chance for a first round bye but I'm ok with that as it will allow our team to play an extra football game. This team is young, and this team needs to play. We don't need the charity of a bye.

People need to get off Coach Casey Bradley's back. He's not Jack Del Rio, and he is not going to be Jack Del Rio. Get over it - Casey is not going to have Jack's charisma, confidence, expertise, and game management skills. That's ok - get over yourselves. Casey is here to stay and we need to be supportive. People don't realize how lucky we are - just think if North Dakota State had hired Casey as head football coach back in 2003 when he finished runner up to Craig Bohl. He would never have helped the Seahawks win a Super Bowl and thus would never have taken this Jaguars program from the dark days of Mel Tucker and Mike Mularkey to what we have now. I get the fact we are 0-3, but if all we are going to do is judge Casey by his record, then I think we are all just simple minded and short sided. We have our first divisional game Sunday morning and Jags nation needs to come together. Lets focus on winning the division - at the end of the day, who the heck cares about meaningless non divisional games anyway? The season starts Sunday. Period. End of Story.

I for one am counting down the minutes to Sunday. I know Goodall has totally screwed us with our schedule up to this point, but I am sure the Jags are tough minded and won't even think about the fact they have to once again travel across five different time zones to play yet another game at another very odd time.  After we beat the Colts Sunday morning  we control our own destiny - you can't argue with this. A win gets us into at worst a tie for third and possibly even into 2nd place in the division and then look out for the Jags!!!

2 identical posts. Sweet
2 identical posts. Sweet
Quote:2 identical posts. Sweet
Sorry - not sure how that happened. This is the main thread. Thank you for your prompt attention Rashean. 
Who the hell is coach Casey???
Quote:at the end of the day, who the heck cares about meaningless non divisional games anyway? 

This is Omaha discreetly posting to the Jags Message board .....

[Image: blogpost-hacker.jpg]

She's not fine Clark, she's dead.
Quote:I've got to say, I am highly disappointed in Jags Nation and how people seem to be jumping off the bandwagon and giving up on this team. I'm frustrated as well as I thought we would be 3-0 heading into our game at Wembley, but we've had a few bad bounces go against us and all it is going to take is a win to get back on track, and get us right in a position to achieve all of the goals.

Exactly. There is no reason for anyone who calls himself a Jaguars fan to give up on this team, hate the coach based on his record, or believe just because we lost our first three games nothing good happened. The OP is right: not all things went our way, but it was just a few bad bounces that made us 0-3 instead of 2-1. This cannot be denied.

If we were fine we wouldn't be starting the season 0-3. You have to be able to run the ball and stop the run to be successful in the NFL and the Jags do neither.

Guys, 0-3 isn't the end of the road..

Listen, 0-4 isn't gonna kill us.. We have the bye week to heal up and gameplan.

So.. 0-5.. At least now the schedule is looking easier..

By the time our first win may come along, season might be half over..
0-9 - hey, just a couple bad bounces. And so the cycle goes on. 12-39

I agree, 0-3 isn't bad and even if we lose to the Colts and start off 0-4, it's all part of Caldwell's master plan to accumulate top 5 talent for a run at the Super Bowl.   You don't want to win games then have to give up draft picks to pick in the top 5 year after year, so losing out is acceptable.  
Maybe we can have another draft where a Ramsey and Jack falls in our laps.

Maybe Fournette in the first round and Lamar in the 2nd
Quote:I've got to say, I am highly disappointed in Jags Nation and how people seem to be jumping off the bandwagon and giving up on this team. 
We didn't jump off the jags bandwagon. Gus and staff, with malice, threw us off the bandwagon. They then backed over us to make sure we were dead. 
Gabbert and Mularkey need just one more year, give it time, just wait it out. How dare you question or be upset, be more patient. 

Love these posts. Thank you Omaha.
Omaha and MissJagsFanatic would work great together.

Quote:0-9 - hey, just a couple bad bounces. And so the cycle goes on. 12-39

We are 0-3, not 0-9. Wake up.
Her^ schtick is actually kinda funny
Pages: 1 2 3