Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bucs@Jags score predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Jags have been outscored 33-75 since Foles took over after the bye.  Tampa has some offensive firepower and the Jags are struggling.

I see this as another home loss blowout.  Bucs win 40-17
Buccaneers 17
Jaguars 13

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
To be honest, I really don't care anymore this year. Time to tank for a good draft pick
31-10, Bucs.

Winston throws 4 INT but our Jaguars are too awful to take advantage.
Jags win BIG!!!, Sacksonville returns and Winston will be running like he has a armful of stolen crab legs. 42-10. BOOM!!
Bucs 42

Jags 17

Ronald Jones runs for 168 yards and 3 scores.
Bucs 35
Jags 21

I'm starting both Winston and RoJo against us in fantasy.
The stadium is gonna be so empty..
Winston throwing deep td bombs to Chris Godwin. Blowout

Bucs 52
Jagwads. 17
Winston is gonna "Phillip Rivers" us before we play the actual Philip Rivers
There's gonna be a lot of character built.
Oh God. Well we get to see a good HC Sunday, always like Bruce Arians. Hes done a pretty good job with them this year, Winston is still up and down but they are very aggressive. They will take deep shots. Bowles at DC. 

I worry were going to get caught dropping guys to help with the pass and just get crushed on the ground again.

O...can you give us a chance? Can you get going maybe before we are down by 20+?
Bucs 45-13
Byron will be smiling all day long
34-20 Bucs

(11-25-2019, 08:15 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]The stadium is gonna be so empty..

All according to plan.
(11-25-2019, 08:15 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]The stadium is gonna be so empty..

accuttly it might be full of bucs fans cause they know they got a easy win. bucs set a record for points by 1 team in a game.   

bucs  100 million jags - 24  kidding more reallistic jags 10 bucs  55
This game has me worried, Winston just had a decent(for him) game and their defense is playing very well.

34-3 Bucs. It will be another stinker for us, but I will be there.
We're gonna lose.
(11-25-2019, 07:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I really don't care anymore this year.  Time to tank for a good draft pick

Agree...
Bucs.....Lots
Jags.....Little
Pages: 1 2 3