Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Congrats to Josh Allen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Broke the rookie record today.  Currenty sits at 9 sacks!  Beast!
He may hit double digits by the end of this one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
He will join Brackens, Hardy, McCray, Ngokue, and Campbell as the only Jaguars to ever post 10 or more sacks. There’s only been 5 players in franchise history to do it.

That’s pretty impressive as a rookie. He’s gonna be an All Pro for years to come. Unless this front office does him like Ramsey and trades him. Smh
Leon Jacobs got his first sack of his career right?
And now he’s hurt. Thanks for the jinx.
(12-01-2019, 05:09 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Leon Jacobs got his first sack of his career right?

Yes.
(12-01-2019, 04:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]He will join Brackens, Hardy, McCray, Ngokue, and Campbell as the only Jaguars to ever post 10 or more sacks. There’s only been 5 players in franchise history to do it.

That’s pretty impressive as a rookie. He’s gonna be an All Pro for years to come. Unless this front office does him like Ramsey and trades him. Smh

Or the coaching sucks the life and talent out of him like they have other players.
Breaking the rookie sack record is a feat in itself, but I hoping that he also will be the Rookie of the Year as well.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
(12-01-2019, 06:09 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]Breaking the rookie sack record is a feat in itself, but I hoping that he also will be the Rookie of the Year as well.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Bosa has that on lock. Not saying it is right, but he has all the hype.
Allen will be one of the top nominees. If he can explode his numbers he still has a chance to win it.
Nice watching Allen kill it.
If Allen was in there as much as Yannick he would easily have 12 sacks by now. I don't even know why they give Ngakou more reps when Allen is clearly superior.
(12-01-2019, 11:05 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]If Allen was in there as much as Yannick he would easily have 12 sacks by now. I don't even know why they give Ngakou more reps when Allen is clearly superior.

Did Yan sleep with your mom or something? It's so personal for you.
(12-01-2019, 11:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019, 11:05 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]If Allen was in there as much as Yannick he would easily have 12 sacks by now. I don't even know why they give Ngakou more reps when Allen is clearly superior.

Did Yan sleep with your mom or something? It's so personal for you.

I don’t know what he has against that guy but it would appear his hatred is personal. 

It’s probably one of those things where he made a point that very few(if any) agreed with so he has dug his heals in an attempt to get people to support his narrative. Including attack anything on the other side of the fence.
It's because he's Cameroonian isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I wonder where Josh Allen will be playing after he ends up being another Jaguar drafted and leaves after his rookie contract is up?
(12-02-2019, 12:04 AM)Steve Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where Josh Allen will be playing after he ends up being another Jaguar drafted and leaves after his rookie contract is up?

The Rams. We are their farm team.
(12-01-2019, 06:33 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019, 06:09 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]Breaking the rookie sack record is a feat in itself, but I hoping that he also will be the Rookie of the Year as well.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Bosa has that on lock. Not saying it is right, but he has all the hype.

No Bosa doesn't have that "on lock". Allen has 9 sacks and Bosa has 8 sacks so far while the hype is selective. Also Allen is a front runner in the AFC Pro Bowl voting category.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
(12-02-2019, 10:56 AM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2019, 06:33 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]Bosa has that on lock. Not saying it is right, but he has all the hype.

No Bosa doesn't have that "on lock". Allen has 9 sacks and Bosa has 8 sacks so far while the hype is selective. Also Allen is a front runner in the AFC Pro Bowl voting category.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
Bosa has it on lock man. Allen plays for the Jags while Bosa plays for the 10-2 49ers. Like the previous poster said, it may not be right but Allen won't win rookie of the year.
If our coaching staff wasn’t completely inept/dialed in, we would’ve had a rare shot at having both Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year.

Probably wouldn’t have gotten either due to popularity bias (MJD vs Vince Young lol)...but it is part of why...for some silly reason, I’m still a Caldwell supporter.

I won’t be heartbroken if he’s ousted, but I’ve always thought Dave has been carrying the weight while half the fan base worships Coughlin for previous accomplishments, and half the fan base is so foaming at the mouth to fire everyone because of Doug that they miss what Dave has done.

Then again, he’s had a long time to build depth and has failed to do so. He’s bad on first round picks. I dunno, I feel like he’s the only of the three (Cough, Doug, Dave) you could even build a feasible defense of...but I also wouldn’t defend him vehemently. Team’s a mess.

I think this post started at we could’ve legit had offensive and defensive rookies of the year in Shew and Allen, so I’ll just leave it at that.
Pages: 1 2