Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jobs Report Out (AND UP) !! HAPPY FRIDAY !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/us-nonfa...-2019.html

I'll beat StrowdCrowd1 to it --- "Mods, please put this in the Trump Keeps Winning thread"  lol
Impeach that man!
In three weeks and two days the unemployment numbers will spike in Jacksonville.

I blame Trump!
(12-08-2019, 09:24 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]In three weeks and two days the unemployment numbers will spike in Jacksonville.

I blame Trump!

The irony is, Trump would have taken out the trash on this team months or years ago. He would be a fantastic owner.
You know the administration is doing an amazing job when these numbers don't even draw attention. It will take another democratic president for us to truly appreciate what we have right now.
(12-10-2019, 12:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You know the administration is doing an amazing job when these numbers don't even draw attention. It will take another democratic president for us to truly appreciate what we have right now.

Let them keep the House and gain the Senate and you'll find your appreciation.
(12-08-2019, 10:15 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2019, 09:24 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]In three weeks and two days the unemployment numbers will spike in Jacksonville.

I blame Trump!

The irony is, Trump would have taken out the trash on this team months or years ago. He would be a fantastic owner.

The man who ruined the USFL? Sure.