Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which team, other than Cincinatti, is worse than the Jags?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really do not think there's another team in the NFL, except for the Bungles, that are worse than our kiddy cats. If we had a chance to play them again, I don't think we could beat them.
Miami would beat us. . .

Do we play them this year? I hope not. . .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(12-08-2019, 06:36 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Miami would beat us. . .

I don't think so, but we'd lose to them for sure. We'd lose to LSU and even maybe a good high school team the way we're playing out there. Hope they go to another game soon.
Cincy would destroy our [BLEEP] too.
Vanderbilt...

Oh, you meant NFL
(12-08-2019, 06:38 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2019, 06:36 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Miami would beat us. . .

I don't think so, but we'd lose to them for sure. We'd lose to LSU and even maybe a good high school team the way we're playing out there. Hope they go to another game soon.

It would take more than a good HS team to beat the Jags. It would take a *very* good HS team to beat the Jags.
This team fell off a cliff. Looks like another roster gut after the new regime come in. Defense went from all pro 2 years ago to not being able to stop my grandma.
(12-08-2019, 07:45 PM)Jags239 Wrote: [ -> ]This team fell off a cliff. Looks like another roster gut after the new regime come in. Defense went from all pro 2 years ago to not being able to stop my grandma.
They weren't all pro in 2017. That was a fluke. They let Mariota, Gabbert, McCown and Garroppolo [before he got good this year] beat them during the regular season.

10 - 6 playing against a batch of really, really bad football teams with tough sledding at the QB position. Just pisses me off even more that Marrone and his staff laid down like dogs in that Championship game.

(12-08-2019, 07:45 PM)Jags239 Wrote: [ -> ]This team fell off a cliff. Looks like another roster gut after the new regime come in. Defense went from all pro 2 years ago to not being able to stop my grandma.

How fast can she run the 40 though?
Amazing how these band of buffoons from the FO to most of the players get paid millions for this ineptitude.

I can produce the same results for 1/10th the price happily.
I would say that the Redskins are worse. They have their own share of issues/organizational problems. And they have a worse record than the Jags right now. Other than them, and the Bengals like people have already mentioned I don't think there are that many more teams that are worse than the Jags.

Arizona technically has a worse record than the Jags, and have struggled to close out games this season with a win. But they have some good talent and have been competitive in a lot of their games. And I actually think it might not take them very long to turn things around. And Miami which started out being in a worse place than the Jags this year, do look better than the Jags right now. Miami has a bad record, but they play/fight hard and have been competitive in several of their games this year. As a whole they do try unlike the Jags these past several games.

Maybe during these last three games, the team won't look as bad as they do now. Though, I am concerned they may keep playing this poorly. The way they are currently playing is alarming and keeping this team towards the bottom of the barrel.
The Bucs used to but not anymore...

https://twitter.com/Brad_Gagnon/status/1...9858565120
(12-08-2019, 06:35 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: [ -> ]I really do not think there's another team in the NFL, except for the Bungles, that are worse than our kiddy cats. If we had a chance to play them again, I don't think we could beat them.

I think ur selling the Bengals short
If a team has a RB that can move, not to an elite level, just basic movement then this defence is toast. If we played the Bengals again Mixon would have a field day, as would AP for Washington. Miami would throw the ball over our porous secondary. It’s difficult to make a case for any team being worse than the Jags right now when they’re setting record breaking defeats. 32/32. Trash.
There is no other team the Jags could beat in their current state.
Other teams have gotten better as the season winds down ....even the ones losing aren't
losing by as much as the Jaguars are.
In all honesty I expect we'll be 4-12 at season end.
No Dareus no defense it would seem. We currently have the 7th and 20th overall picks in the draft and right now I just want us to lose the last three to get the season over with plus improve our pick.
Jags would beat Washington and the Giants I think.

They could beat Cincy, Miami, Detroit, and Arizona if things went well. Maybe even Carolina with how poorly they are playing at the moment. But thats about it.
Jags beat themselves. They're fixing to finish 4 - 12.

(12-08-2019, 09:18 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]The Bucs used to but not anymore...

Pathetic.

What the hell is Khan waiting for?
(12-08-2019, 09:18 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]The Bucs used to but not anymore...

Wow, that's terrible. Not even Bradley accomplished that.
Pages: 1 2