Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags sign Tyler Gauthier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Ian Rapoport the Jaguars signed Tyler who is an offensive lineman/Center. They signed him off of New England's practice squad.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/footba...ksonville/
Do you think it really matters Eddie?
He's been coached by Scarnecchia, that would probably make him a better OL coach than Warhop right now.
Hope he gets some playing time See what he's got,
Chammmpiiionshiiiip
What's the point.

We'd suck just as much playing only 10 men (and I use the word men loosely).
its to late to save the jags now. the team has been destroyed by doug.

the only thing that could save the jags now is a winning head coach whos won serveal super bowls.
Hell, id rather stay on NE's practice squad than be on this abortion of a roster......
Is he 15 years old ? 

[Image: yj5z5stw4shfjmvuxgkm.jpg]
(12-10-2019, 10:19 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]Is he 15 years old ? 

6'5 and 300lbs at 15? What the HELL has he been eating?!?
Pats OL is trash. If they couldn't use this guy...... lol
(12-10-2019, 10:58 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Pats OL is trash. If they couldn't use this guy...... lol

My thoughts exactly.
(12-10-2019, 11:06 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 10:58 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Pats OL is trash. If they couldn't use this guy...... lol

My thoughts exactly.

At this point this team is just grasping at straws hoping they can save face for wherever they'll be working next year.
I'm wondering if we got a new injury to our OL though?
(12-10-2019, 10:57 AM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 10:19 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: [ -> ]Is he 15 years old ? 

6'5 and 300lbs at 15? What the HELL has he been eating?!?
The other kids?
Jake Ryan.......... geez.
So Jake Ryan got paid 1.25 million to do....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING this year.  Good work if you can get it.....
(12-10-2019, 01:40 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 01:16 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Jake Ryan.......... geez.

So Jake Ryan got paid 1.25 million to do....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING this year.  Good work if you can get it.....

It's pretty standard to get a rehab stint with a farm club once you come back from surgery.
(12-10-2019, 02:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 01:40 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]So Jake Ryan got paid 1.25 million to do....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING this year.  Good work if you can get it.....

It's pretty standard to get a rehab stint with a farm club once you come back from surgery.

Yeah....maybe he will get called up to the SHOW with another team next year.  LA?  Thats where everyone from here seems to go