Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Funny mic'd up moment between Rivers and Ngakoue this past Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yann should have throat chopped that neck. Yeah!! Throat chop his no cussing [BLEEP].
Smh. Don't get upset when the team is getting abused. Let the QB celebrate how he chooses. Starting to look more and more like Fowler probably didnt stir the pot to fight Yan in practice. Anyways, on to next week.
(12-10-2019, 12:53 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]Smh.  Don't get upset when the team is getting abused.  Let the QB celebrate how he chooses.  Starting to look more and more like Fowler probably didnt stir the pot to fight Yan in practice.  Anyways, on to next week.

Huh? 

Yan helped him up and Rivers shouted in his here.

Even the ref told him to "get the [BLEEP] out of here."
(12-10-2019, 01:21 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 12:53 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]Smh.  Don't get upset when the team is getting abused.  Let the QB celebrate how he chooses.  Starting to look more and more like Fowler probably didnt stir the pot to fight Yan in practice.  Anyways, on to next week.

Huh? 

Agreed.  Seems like Yan handles it well.  Didn’t fire back or yell.  Adding in helping rivers up, he acted with class.  Kinda refreshing seeing a guy on the Jags D not get duped into a penalty or fight.
We need more of that !! Not 90 yards TDs but some bitterness between players. Oh, the good ole days between Boselli and Jason Taylor
(12-10-2019, 12:10 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Yann should have throat chopped that neck. Yeah!! Throat chop his no cussing [BLEEP].

Classy
Feels like these refs do a fair amount of babysitting.
(12-10-2019, 01:21 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]

Huh? 

So while celebrating a 90 yrd touchdown, that almost any team should celebrate, because he was by Yan's ear its bad.  lmao.  I guess they can bring up a new taunting rule in the offseason.  Celebrating is only allowed on your teams sideline or at least 10 yards away from opposing players.
(12-10-2019, 03:04 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 01:21 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? 

So while celebrating a 90 yrd touchdown, that almost any team should celebrate, because he was by Yan's ear its bad.  lmao.  I guess they can bring up a new taunting rule in the offseason.  Celebrating is only allowed on your teams sideline or at least 10 yards away from opposing players.
You're trying too hard.

I think he was just ribbing Rivers..They were joking and laughing it up after the game ended. I think they are friends.
Rivers apologized to Yan about that after the game.
I don't blame Rivers as that is the longest pass he has ever thrown. Said the announcers.

Don't overreact.

No one is talking about a taunting rule or that Rivers shouldn't do that, but it doesn't mean he's not an [BLEEP]. And it certainly doesn't mean Yan is the bad guy as you suggested.
NINETY YARD TOUCHDOWWWWWNN WOOOOOOO.
(12-10-2019, 10:29 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 03:04 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]So while celebrating a 90 yrd touchdown, that almost any team should celebrate, because he was by Yan's ear its bad.  lmao.  I guess they can bring up a new taunting rule in the offseason.  Celebrating is only allowed on your teams sideline or at least 10 yards away from opposing players.

Don't overreact.

No one is talking about a taunting rule or that Rivers shouldn't do that, but it doesn't mean he's not an [BLEEP]. And it certainly doesn't mean Yan is the bad guy as you suggested.

Oh, im overreacting.  Apologies, i didn't realize it.  So this is just a thread about rivers being an [BLEEP] and Yann joking and laughing with him.  Cool, nothing to see here.
You guys didn't know Rivers loves to act like an [BLEEP]? Like someone said he did apologize after the game.
(12-11-2019, 08:12 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2019, 10:29 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]Don't overreact.

Oh, im overreacting.  Apologies, i didn't realize it.  So this is just a thread about rivers being an [BLEEP] and Yann joking and laughing with him.  Cool, nothing to see here.

I don’t think you know what you’re saying. I didn’t say what you implied. Yan didn’t behave how you implied. And you keep exaggerating to make some weird point that doesn’t make sense.
(12-11-2019, 12:31 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2019, 08:12 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, im overreacting.  Apologies, i didn't realize it.  So this is just a thread about rivers being an [BLEEP] and Yann joking and laughing with him.  Cool, nothing to see here.

I don’t think you know what you’re saying. I didn’t say what you implied. Yan didn’t behave how you implied. And you keep exaggerating to make some weird point that doesn’t make sense.

Dude.  I said yann shouldnt be upset because Rivers celebrated but i guess he was happy then.  i don't understand what is being exaggerated at all besides the taunting comment from seeing others overreaction.  Hence the whole point of a thread about a clip of a celebration that wasnt enjoyed by the losing teams player.
Here's a suggestion, don't let them score a 90 yard TD. That'll stop the smack talking.

Yann did keep his cool.