Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ESPN.com-Sources expect Jaguars to make significant changes after season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.[Image: 58e190240bb6100f0c36754aeb123b84.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 42-16041240.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1]
(12-15-2019, 02:05 PM)nhiverson Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2829...ges-season

Obviously
And yet it still says it's not certain that Marrone is gone

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
If it doesn't looked like Hiroshima in our front office it wasn't enough.
The Jaguars (4-9) have lost five straight games to fall into last place in the AFC South. They have lost 19 of their past 25 games -- 11 of those by double digits -- under Marrone and are the first NFL team since the 1986 [font=Georgia,]Tampa Bay Buccaneers to lose five consecutive contests by at least 17 points.[/font]

"Eventually, if you don't win enough games and they think it's better to go with someone else, then obviously that's out of my hands," Marrone said 

Ridiculous 
“Sources” who offer no real insight.
As has been whispered for a while notice the "Coughlin might step away to spend time with family"

Good chance he steps down
(12-15-2019, 02:59 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]“Sources” who offer no real insight.
Seriously, they released several paragraphs with something like looks like there will be someone fired.

With TC, there are no leaks and Khan doesn't leak anything unless he has to make a statement.

This is nothing we haven't been hearing for weeks.
In other news, ESPN expects the sky to be blue, grass to be green, ice to be cold, and the sun will probably come up tomorrow.
(12-15-2019, 03:51 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2019, 02:59 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]“Sources” who offer no real insight.
Seriously, they released several paragraphs with something like looks like there will be someone fired.

With TC, there are no leaks and Khan doesn't leak anything unless he has to make a statement.

Oh there's been plenty of leaks alright.
No [BLEEP], way to go out on a limb ESPN.