Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags 2020 Opponents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Jaguars account just posted the Jags opponents they will face next season:

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/12089...gr%5Etweet
Jags, chargers, and dolphins have all clinched last place so we are guaranteed to play those two. So bummed. Was hoping to go to Vegas instead.
Looks like we have some tough away games. Home games seem easier.

But it's the NFL, so who really knows.

Was hoping a Bears vs. Jaguars game would be in Chicago so I can go to it. Oh well.
I am definitely looking forward to some of these games, especially if the Jags can improve in some very important areas on the team.

I think that the game against the Browns could be entertaining, lol. And I also wonder how teams like the Bengals/Miami will look next year at the QB position. I think that both of them could draft QB's. (Especially Miami) I could see one of them taking Joe Burrow. The Away schedule does look tougher with match ups against teams like the Ravens. I wonder how everything will end up shaking out. I do hope that the Jags play well and perform better than they did this year.
A trip to Lambeau is always special.
so about 6-10? Maybe 7-9
Hopefully the Phins game is the London game next year...

probably not though
Well, we should have one sellout next year with the Steelers coming to town.
(12-23-2019, 10:35 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we should have one sellout next year with the Steelers coming to town.

Nah they’ll send that one to london
I’m going to Lambeau for the game next year
(12-23-2019, 10:37 AM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2019, 10:35 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we should have one sellout next year with the Steelers coming to town.

Nah they’ll send that one to london

I didn't want to pour cold water on the announcement but yeah that will probably happen.