Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: For whoever is our GM and HC 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, if you're Doug and Dave .....congratulations for keeping your jobs. I do mean it! Very few NFL coaches and executives
get a second chance at this level.
These past two weeks while watching things develop with the Jaguars I can only imagine how exhausted you both are 
...not to mention the stress of a crazy work environment.
But now it's time to get to work!

Like many others this bowl season I enjoyed learning more about Ed Orgeron .....these two links...one the Ed Orgeron Wikipedia and the other a more revealing side of Ed from a recent  article  The Advocate - Baton Rouge .
I offer this as an example of how a coach can make.....has made...mistakes,adjustments and changes to how they approach what they do. 
I also ask you take a look at the comments about "culture" mentioned. 
For LSU ....it's about LSU of course.....for the Jaguar's ...once we had a culture but's it gotten lost in our past.
Please give some thought to your on screen presence. In the boards here someone mentioned their Mother said you looked "tired".
Now that this is all over , refresh....get some energy. It rubs off on the players, they fans, those watching on TV .....Please quit just standing there chewing gum. Perhaps hiring a "coach" is in order....the stakes are high Doug.
Lastly....both Coordinators have gone pretty public with their mistakes, that's good but both need to go.

I know both of you are aware .....this is your Big Chance....either here for only the next season.... Or by bringing a "Culture" of winning back to the Jacksonville Jaguars you each will assume a place ahead of the gentleman that Mr Khan had to recently let go.
And be here for a long time.

If, you're totally new Head Coach and General Manager .....welcome Good Luck! As you settle in I think you'll find an avid and loyal fan base that
is probably more aware of what good football consists of and look forward to seeing and supporting your efforts.
First off. If it's Doug and Dave again. Go [BLEEP] yourselves.

Secondly. If it's literally anybody else:[Image: dd1481e36fef2b0227b593a99b6d08e1.gif]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(12-27-2019, 07:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]First off. If it's Doug and Dave again. Go [BLEEP] yourselves.

Secondly. If it's literally anybody else:[Image: dd1481e36fef2b0227b593a99b6d08e1.gif]

I agree
(12-27-2019, 07:57 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2019, 07:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]First off. If it's Doug and Dave again. Go [BLEEP] yourselves.

I agree

Me too.  I won't fork out the money for NFL Sunday Ticket to watch this [BLEEP] show again.
(12-27-2019, 10:19 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2019, 07:57 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I agree

Me too.  I won't fork out the money for NFL Sunday Ticket to watch this [BLEEP] show again.

pretty much
Guys, I wasn't predicting but trying to get ready for what the grapevine is saying.
I hope it's wrong too..
(12-28-2019, 10:17 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I wasn't predicting but trying to get ready for what the grapevine is saying.
I hope it's wrong too..
True. [Image: 9a4f136df2e96498a6fc3755fa66500a.gif]

How could a team not be inspired by the dead, empty look of resignation in Doug Marrone's eyes when adversity presents itself in the 4th quarter?