Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do you want Dave Caldwell fired for the clean sweep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you want a new GM?
Absolutely. I want a fresh GM/Coach combo coming in who are already comfortable with one another to go forward.
Nah, the groceries were not problem.
I have a working brain, so yes.
A clean sweep is absolutely necessary.

But at this point given all that has happened I'd just settle on seeing Marrone and Wash gone for a certainty. But Caldwell is as much a part of the problem.
(12-28-2019, 02:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, the groceries were not problem.
What? This team lacks talent all over the place. The groceries are spoiled.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Judging by the title of this thread it's a big fail.
Yes
He's had his chance with two head coaches and a QB. 

Not sure Coughlin did him any favors but more or less the bottom line.
(12-28-2019, 02:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, the groceries were not problem.

Would be nice if Dave could acquire more than one competent lineman in his tenure
I vote for clean sweep. This team needs to establish a NEW identity which means EVERYONE needs to go.
(12-28-2019, 04:16 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]

Would be nice if Dave could acquire more than one competent lineman in his tenure

Odd that they were all, every one of them, better on arrival than at present, almost like the cooks didnt have a recipe to prepare them.
(12-28-2019, 04:22 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2019, 04:16 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice if Dave could acquire more than one competent lineman in his tenure

Odd that they were all, every one of them, better on arrival than at present, almost like the cooks didnt have a recipe to prepare them.

Yeah, coaching has been a major issue for years
(12-28-2019, 04:22 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2019, 04:16 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice if Dave could acquire more than one competent lineman in his tenure

That isn't even true but yes the coaching is bad too. Bad FO and bad coaching =s one winning season since Khan bought the team.

So is every offensive linemen Dave that acquired in the draft actually good? Or are some of them just bad players, if so, what coaching would make them good?
Can we get a vote for a new Owner that wants to win?
(12-28-2019, 05:30 PM)uthill Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a vote for a new Owner that wants to win?

This is the real problem.
Yes. If they couldn't trust him to work on his own without Coughlin, why would they now?
(12-28-2019, 06:34 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2019, 05:30 PM)uthill Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get a vote for a new Owner that wants to win?

This is the real problem.

This makes zero sense.

Khan doesn’t want to win?? 

LOL

I don’t get this convoluted notion at all.
(12-28-2019, 06:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2019, 06:34 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]This is the real problem.

This makes zero sense.

Khan doesn’t want to win?? 

LOL

I don’t get this convoluted notion at all.

What's not to understand?  

Definition of insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."  Albert Einstein.
These are some of the brilliant decisions he has made (or shared with Coughlin):

1. Hired Gus Bradley
2. Extended Gus Bradley
3. Drafted Blake Bortles
4. Extended Blake Bortles
5. Kept Lee rather than Allen Robinson
6. Passed on Mahomes and Jackson
7. Drafted Taven Bryan over Dallas Goeddert
8. Signed Nick Foles and paid him way more than anyone else was offering.

I rest my case.
Pages: 1 2 3