Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Josh Lambo makes the AP All Pro Second Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Josh made the AP All Pro Second Team. He probably would have made the first team were it not for Justin Tucker. Congrats to Josh, he played very well this year. Also, I didn't see any other Jags on either list for first or second team:

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/2019...ing-010320
Cooke should have been there.
I guess no surprises here. Team just didn't play well.

In 2017, how many did we have make the 1st/2nd team? 5?
Kudos to Lambo.
How did Ramsey mot make All Pro team? I was told he is one of the best corners in the game
(01-03-2020, 01:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]How did Ramsey mot make All Pro team?  I was told he is one of the best corners in the game
Still hung up on your ex girlfriend I see.

Oh and I guess Dalvin Cook,  Devante Adams, Mahomes, Campbell, Chubb, Zeke, Evans, Ryan, Brady, Rodgers, OBJ, Barkley..... They're not good either right?
(01-03-2020, 01:37 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]Cooke should have been there.

Both should be first team IMO. but nice to have Lambo make it.

Definitely nice for him to get the recognition since he didn't make the pro bowl (yet) and All-Pro 1st or 2nd team is much more prestigious than Pro Bowl
Lambo is proof that DeCamillis is a legend. 81% career FGs in San Diego, which has possibly the nicest weather in NFL-land if you're an outdoor kicker, cut. Gets here, 71-74. 95%. I don't know what DeCamillis puts in the water in that kicker room, but the man is a master.
(01-03-2020, 03:22 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Lambo is proof that DeCamillis is a legend. 81% career FGs in San Diego, which has possibly the nicest weather in NFL-land if you're an outdoor kicker, cut. Gets here, 71-74. 95%. I don't know what DeCamillis puts in the water in that kicker room, but the man is a master.

Until I was at the last game, I didn't realize that he had never missed at home (for us).
(01-03-2020, 02:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2020, 01:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]How did Ramsey mot make All Pro team?  I was told he is one of the best corners in the game
Still hung up on your ex girlfriend I see.

Oh and I guess Dalvin Cook,  Devante Adams, Mahomes, Campbell, Chubb, Zeke, Evans, Ryan, Brady, Rodgers, OBJ, Barkley..... They're not good either right?

I mean, it's still fun to talk about her.  Got all those picks and he could even make 2nd team All Pro or help get the Rams to the playoffs.  Why do you get your feelings hurt everytime someone brings her up?
He’s only missed 1 kick all year
(01-03-2020, 04:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2020, 02:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Still hung up on your ex girlfriend I see.

I mean, it's still fun to talk about her.  Got all those picks and he could even make 2nd team All Pro or help get the Rams to the playoffs.  Why do you get your feelings hurt everytime someone brings her up?
Baby's momma

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
(01-03-2020, 06:15 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2020, 04:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, it's still fun to talk about her.  Got all those picks and she could even make 2nd team All Pro or help get the Rams to the playoffs.  Why do you get your feelings hurt everytime someone brings her up?
Baby's momma

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lol, possibly
Definately deserved. I think he would have been first team if our team was better. I think he was the only jag besides cooke who deserved all-pro.
Lambo is definitely a master of his craft. It is a true joy to watch him perform.