Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans @ Chiefs (Divisional game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just thought I'd get a thread started for others to post in.

Personally, I give the Texans about a 40% chance of winning this game.
I do think that this game could end up being a closer game. And the Texans did beat the Chiefs in their earlier match up this season. But with that being said I think that the Chiefs will win this game. Andy Reid has more success in the playoffs than Bill has had and I think that his experience could come into play in this game.

I also think that both QB's could end up playing well. I could see them both giving good performances. I could see this game being a good game. I think that just about all of the games this weekend could end up being good. I think that the Titans/Ravens may end up being the least competitive one.
Now that Tennessee won, how wild would it be if the Texans whooped the Chiefs tomorrow?
Very wild....and a little sad since if GMII hadn't been pulled for foles to return it may have been the Jags
reaching the playoffs.
go chefs
Wide open

Titans and Houston winning....maybe Jaguars are struggling because our division is the best....ahah, who am I kidding, we just suck
WOW !
Mahomes is gonna have to get hot
14-0.
AFC South bringin the beatdowns
Well coached teams. Our division doesn't look too bad. We really did make a mistake benching Minshew.
Wow, an AFC South team is going to the super bowl
Every game won so far in the post season with the exception of the 49ers has been won by the team I thought would lose. Well, I wasn't sure the tittians would lose but I didn't think they'd win by as many points as they did. It's made for an interesting postseason. Now if we could just get there.....we'd probably lose #becausejaguars. But at least we'd be there.

Those Chiefs fans look cold and miserable. Good. AFCS for the win!
It’s official, god does hate the Jags and their fans. Gonna make us watch tacks vs tinhorn in the AFC championship. Gonna have to take a shower after that game to wash off the dirtiness.
Texans were 40 to1 odds to win the super bowl and the titans were 30 to 1 before the games this weekend. That's some serious odds that has a good chance of cashing considering one of those teams 2ill be in the super bowl.

(01-12-2020, 04:43 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]Texans were 40 to1 odds to win the super bowl and the titans were 30 to 1 before the games this weekend. That's some serious odds that has a good chance of cashing considering one of those teams will be in the super bowl.
Andy Reid gonna Andy Reid come playoff time :-)
(01-12-2020, 04:42 PM)Jags239 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s official, god does hate the Jags and their fans. Gonna make us watch tacks vs tinhorn in the AFC championship. Gonna have to take a shower after that game to wash off the dirtiness.

Lol,amazingly this makes me feel better about losing to the tacks and tinhorns. Apparently they were better than we thought.
Seeing top tier teams choke it up this weekend. Green Bay will more than likely fall tonight as well.

With that said. Is anybody REALLY surprised to see an Andy Reid team getting beat this badly in the play off's? I am not. There's a reason Philadelphia parted ways with him. . .
(01-12-2020, 04:44 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: [ -> ]Andy Reid gonna Andy Reid come playoff time :-)

this is almost exactly what I just texted my dad. Reid in the playoffs is just never ra sure bet. He will get you there, but then he will lose.
Hey all. Had problems getting on here all day.

The Chiefs should just tank to avoid homefield. It's a disadvantage at this point. I'm stunned. 

Please anything but a Texans-T*tans AFCG
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5