Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts@Jag score predicitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 46358331.jpg]

Colts walk all over a Jaguars team playing uninspired football.  Colts 40 Jags 23. 

38 -20 colts.

Gus Bradley post game: I saw great effort out there. How bout that man, guys competing. We can take some positives and move forward.
41-20 Clots.

35-17 Colts
Quote:38 -20 colts.

Gus Bradley post game: I saw great effort out there. How bout that man, guys competing. We can take some positives and move forward.
Don't forget, "Chocolate or vanilla with sprinkles?"
It's been a whole week since the entire team laid a complete egg. I'd say we are long overdue.

Colts 55 Jags 14
Gus gets hit in the head with a football and is concussed. Jags win, fans win.
I smell a blowout. 34-7 Colts.

honestly if we don't win this week there is real possibility we don't get a win until week 10 against the Texans at home and that's only because we'll be that desperate. i predicted 4-12 but 2-14 is looking like a real possibility to me depending on the next 3 weeks tbh.

Quote:Gus gets hit in the head with a football and is concussed. Jags win, fans win.

Like a football could concuss that big shiny melon of a noggin.
Jags D kicks butt, jags win. 2-0
Quote:Like a football could concuss that big shiny melon of a noggin.

Sure would be fun tryin
38-13
38-20 Colts
27-10 colts.
Jaygwires win big. Gussy Poo gets his player motivated and they stomp the living [BLEEP] out of the Colts. Gus keeps his job and we finish 4-12.
Colts win in a close one.  38-17.  

42-10 Jags in a blow out. Boom.

31-28 Colts win on a late fg after we had the lead late in the 4th. #becausejaguars
I think we have an agreement that the Colts will no longer play Luck vs the Jags (as was the case last year)

Jags 24 - Colts (without Luck) 17

Pages: 1 2 3 4