Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This will either make you smile or get depressed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as we hit Championship Weekend, I couldnt help but look back at our best moment of the last decade. What a game it was. 

Just a few random thoughts, completely forgot we had Dede and Cole that game. Made some big plays. Look at the fire in that team. Roethlisberger made some incredible throws that day.

Video unavailable
Blake was a lot better than Foles.

Lucky we drafted Minshew or we would be stuffed
(01-16-2020, 04:39 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]So as we hit Championship Weekend, I couldnt help but look back at our best moment of the last decade. What a game it was. 

Just a few random thoughts, completely forgot we had Dede and Cole that game. Made some big plays. Look at the fire in that team. Roethlisberger made some incredible throws that day.

I still like the Garrard scramble game against them in the play-off's the most. 

I hated this game. Bummed me out. Glad we won. But felt like it was going to tax this team going up against New England.
Damn man... our defense was the anchor the chemistry was crazy
All we had to do was keep everyone we could and try to replace Bortles or kept him on a prove deal.

Sick right now...we were really threats, should have won it all. Bortles and the O was playing good. Big Ben played real good. He was putting the ball exactly where it needed to be.

We might need to go back to the 2 helmets. Where is Telvin, we need some of that fire back, sign Jalen back in the off season. Man this was a great season!! Coughlin really [BLEEP] us up man
We can't draft. Taven Bryan over L. Jackson though?