Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How to fix the Jacksonville Jaguars ( Real Data and Numbers) (Mostly Fantasy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://twitter.com/jaxonfil/status/1218...64608?s=21

Via Jaxon Fil on Twitter.

Thoughts on this? I haven’t read over it extensively..
(01-20-2020, 11:43 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/jaxonfil/status/1218...64608?s=21

Via Jaxon Fil on Twitter.

Thoughts on this? I haven’t read over it extensively..

Wishful thinking to say the least.
Some of the takes are comical. Linder isnt going to restructure for 4 mil a year and I dont see Dareus signing for 6.5 mil a year

K8ndley falling to the 4th is crazy as well
Fantasy land.

"real data and numbers" my [BLEEP]

The whole thing is contingent on trading Foles, Norwell, and multiple players restructuring.
Plus, he took two WR early in the draft. No thanks.

The free agency suggestions are mostly good, but you know that stuff rarely goes like you want it to.
Trading Foles away?

Thats where I stopped reading.

It takes two to tango - and it's way more likely that we ain't dancing.
Twits on twitter do what twits do.  Mommy really should limit his Madden time as well as his on-line time.
(01-20-2020, 04:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Twits on twitter do what twits do.  Mommy really should limit his Madden time as well as his on-line time.

(he has worked professionally in football evaluation)
(01-20-2020, 04:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2020, 04:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Twits on twitter do what twits do.  Mommy really should limit his Madden time as well as his on-line time.

(he has worked professionally in football evaluation)

I demand StroudCrowd come in here and make fun of his hair.
(01-20-2020, 04:40 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2020, 04:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ](he has worked professionally in football evaluation)

I demand StroudCrowd come in here and make fun of his hair.

Hahaha.

I typically won't question a young man's football accummen based on his hairstyle, but I think I might have to make an exception here.
Yeah, let’s draft two WRs in the first three rounds and not even touch the OL until round four. Because we want to get Minshew killed.
(01-20-2020, 05:01 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, let’s draft two WRs in the first three rounds and not even touch the OL until round four. Because we want to get Minshew killed.

Theres a FA section too
(01-20-2020, 11:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the takes are comical.  Linder isnt going to restructure for 4 mil a year and I dont see Dareus signing for 6.5 mil a year

K8ndley falling to the 4th is crazy as well

Agreed. Solomon Kindley slipping to RD4 is highly, highly unlikely.

(01-20-2020, 05:01 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, let’s draft two WRs in the first three rounds and not even touch the OL until round four. Because we want to get Minshew killed.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3563734]
I’m fine with all the moves (especially Scherff) but he has us picking #3 in 2021! My god... another terrible season and yet the keep Minshew in 2021?! Hard pass.
(01-20-2020, 06:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]I’m fine with all the moves (especially Scherff) but he has us picking #3 in 2021! My god... another terrible season and yet the keep Minshew in 2021?! Hard pass.

If we’re picking third in 2021, odds are it’s because Minshew didn’t pan out. If that’s the case, bet the farm, mortgage the franchise and trade up for Lawrence.
(01-20-2020, 06:09 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2020, 06:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]I’m fine with all the moves (especially Scherff) but he has us picking #3 in 2021! My god... another terrible season and yet the keep Minshew in 2021?! Hard pass.

If we’re picking third in 2021, odds are it’s because Minshew didn’t pan out. If that’s the case, bet the farm, mortgage the franchise and trade up for Lawrence.
100%

I mean Sewell is a monster of a LT but if we are picking 3, it better be for a franchise QB.