Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vote for Najee Goode for NFL Anything But Ordinary Award!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the award for exactly????
(01-20-2020, 04:17 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]What is the award for exactly????

Everybody gets a trophy.
I don’t really know, but Najee is one of the six finalist!
(01-20-2020, 04:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2020, 04:17 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]What is the award for exactly????

Everybody gets a trophy.

lol apparently so.  I've never heard of it and i want to vote for him because he's a Jag, but i don't even know what he'll be winning.
It's an award for athletes who use there tine tobe innovators. Help guide and educate upcoming athletes and anyone interested.

Couldbe an invention,a class they teach or being a spokepersonfora cause.
(01-20-2020, 05:21 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2020, 04:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Everybody gets a trophy.

lol apparently so.  I've never heard of it and i want to vote for him because he's a Jag, but i don't even know what he'll be winning.

It’s the first time it’s been given out.
Voting polls are closed.

NH3...
(01-20-2020, 05:21 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2020, 04:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Everybody gets a trophy.

You can click on each player and it will tell you why they are one of the finalist nominees. Each one does something differemt
It was pretty cool to read how they spend their downtime from football. And Kelce is into fashiin. That make me laugh a little because he certainly doesn't look like he would be.
(01-22-2020, 11:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]It was pretty cool to read how they spend their downtime from football. And Kelce is into fashiin. That make me laugh a little because he certainly doesn't look like he would be.

Fashion to athletes is dressing up like a clown and spending 20k to do it.
(01-23-2020, 02:10 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2020, 11:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]It was pretty cool to read how they spend their downtime from football. And Kelce is into fashiin. That make me laugh a little because he certainly doesn't look like he would be.

All famous people imo.

Anytime I see the red carpet of some award show I see some silly dresses 
and fashion shows... whew... clown shows for sure.
(01-23-2020, 02:56 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2020, 02:10 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Fashion to athletes is dressing up like a clown and spending 20k to do it.

All famous people imo.

Anytime I see the red carpet of some award show I see some silly dresses 
and fashion shows... whew... clown shows for sure.

Yep, you're right.
(01-23-2020, 02:10 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]

Cam Newton being a prime example. The amount of cash he puts into an outfit he only wears once on game day is absurd.