Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Roundup: Texans S Reid played with torn labrum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Roundup: Texans S Reid played with torn labrum

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...orn-labrum

Texans safety Justin Reid announced via social media on Wednesday that he will undergo surgery after playing the season with a torn labrum.
Weird how he didn't say if it was a labral tear in the shoulder or hip. Hmm. I had a labral repair in my left hip almost 4 years ago. Recovery isnt that terrible but I have almost NO range of motion in it now. Of course, i'm 40 years old and not an NFL player. Best of luck of his surgery and recovery.
The Tinhorns are a dumpster fire. Also, their head coach is a complete idiot. You love to see it.
(01-24-2020, 01:23 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Weird how he didn't say if it was a labral tear in the shoulder or hip. Hmm.  I had a labral repair in my left hip almost 4 years ago.  Recovery isnt that terrible but I have almost NO range of motion in it now. Of course, i'm 40 years old and not an NFL player. Best of luck of his surgery and recovery.

Was in the shoulder I believe. He struggled with it for most of the season. Would lay a hard hit, and hen trot to the sidelines for a play or two before returning to the game.