Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Virginia Democrats want to make it legal for unmarried people to have sex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like that stupid law ever stopped anyone...….

Virginia Democrats want to make it legal for unmarried people to have sex

Only married couples can have sex, according to a legal loophole still on the books in Virginia.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-demo...f-marriage
Just one of like hundreds of stupid laws that have become vestigial
(02-11-2020, 02:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Like that stupid law ever stopped anyone...….

Only married couples can have sex, according to a legal loophole still on the books in Virginia.

When you say, "Virginia Democrats want to make it legal..." are you saying Republicans want to keep it illegal?
(02-13-2020, 07:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2020, 02:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Like that stupid law ever stopped anyone...….

When you say, "Virginia Democrats want to make it legal..." are you saying Republicans want to keep it illegal?

If you read the very short article it doesn't mention republicans at all. The democrats figure folks already fornicate anyway so take the law off the books. 

It says the crime is a class 4 misdemeanor and carries a $250 fine. I wonder when someone was actually charged with it last?
(02-13-2020, 02:48 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2020, 07:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]When you say, "Virginia Democrats want to make it legal..." are you saying Republicans want to keep it illegal?

If you read the very short article it doesn't mention republicans at all. The democrats figure folks already fornicate anyway so take the law off the books. 

It says the crime is a class 4 misdemeanor and carries a $250 fine. I wonder when someone was actually charged with it last?

I can speak confidently that, though uncharged, I broke that law repeatedly in the late 1990s.
What is this “fornicate” you speak of?
(02-13-2020, 04:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]What is this “fornicate” you speak of?

[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-13-2020, 02:48 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2020, 07:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]When you say, "Virginia Democrats want to make it legal..." are you saying Republicans want to keep it illegal?

Well, if bro and sis kept it on the DL they’d may just have enough to move out the mobile home.  Or maybe they should just change that law??   Situation avoided. 

I’m kiddin, I think.
(02-13-2020, 08:41 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2020, 02:48 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the very short article it doesn't mention republicans at all. The democrats figure folks already fornicate anyway so take the law off the books. 

Well, if bro and sis kept it on the DL they’d may just have enough to move out the mobile home.  Or maybe they should just change that law??   Situation avoided. 

I’m kiddin, I think.

This is Virginia not West Virginia.  Big Grin

(02-13-2020, 03:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2020, 02:48 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the very short article it doesn't mention republicans at all. The democrats figure folks already fornicate anyway so take the law off the books. 

I can speak confidently that, though uncharged, I broke that law repeatedly in the late 1990s.

Such a rebel.
(02-13-2020, 11:25 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2020, 08:41 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if bro and sis kept it on the DL they’d may just have enough to move out the mobile home.  Or maybe they should just change that law??   Situation avoided. 

I’m kiddin, I think.

This is Virginia not West Virginia.  Big Grin

(02-13-2020, 03:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I can speak confidently that, though uncharged, I broke that law repeatedly in the late 1990s.

Such a rebel.

Can def say the South rose again! Hey Oh!!!