Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cancún
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do I correctly understand the details regarding the Cancún trip offered to members that renew their season tickets by March, 27? Are they saying that 2 adults and 2 children get a 4 day, 3 night stay at a luxury resort for $99? The offer is for the hotel only, right?
(03-15-2020, 09:40 PM)AshtonEMT Wrote: [ -> ]Do I correctly understand the details regarding the Cancún trip offered to members that renew their season tickets by March, 27? Are they saying that 2 adults and 2 children get a 4 day, 3 night stay at a luxury resort for $99? The offer is for the hotel only, right?

Yes it is for hotel, doesn't say anything about airfare. Good luck getting anyone to take that now.
LOL Go fly in a infestation tube to a [BLEEP] hole. That should sell like hotcakes.
If you guys don’t want the vaca, maybe I can interest you in a few products I’m selling.  I have screen doors for submarines and a poop ton of solar powered flashlights.  I’m working on an ejection seat for helicopters and emo grass that cuts itself.
Ha ha! I can't believe I signed up for a 14th year. They just have to be good one day; there has to be more than the 15 enjoyable minutes from a few years ago.
So sad, so true