Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RIP Jag A Holic 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jag A Holic 54 was one of the original members of the first message board.  She followed the board through a couple of iterations, but hadn't been active on this one after she and her husband retired.  Old timers here will remember Pam Sloope.  She was very active on the board early on.  She passed away late yesterday.  RIP Pam.
That's sad news.  I remember her.  She was so enthusiastic all the time.  RIP.
(03-17-2020, 04:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]That's sad news.  I remember her.  She was so enthusiastic all the time.  RIP.

Very well said.  

I recall Jag A Holic 54 being passionate about the Jaguars.  She was one the most optimistic Jags fans I recall on the Message Board,  even when most fans of the team on the MB/ Forum were pessimistic about the Jags at the time.  

I can't recall details of the Avatar that Jag A Holic 54 used most or all of the time she participated.  Yet,  when seeing the message ( Thank you, Tim. ) that she passed away,  her Avatar came to mind in a highly favorable way.

My thoughts and prayers are with Pam's family and others close to her.
I don't think I remember her and I go back to 2004- Boop, Pixeldust, Tannerfox, et al were prominent. I do remember the name JagAHolic but not the 54.
Sorry to hear that, RIP.
Dang, another one. RIP
Sad to hear. Condolences to her family.
Jag A Holic 54 was a great Jaguars fan. Wonderful, cheerful person.

RIP
Sorry for the late post, I've been off the board for awhile. I remember her. Met her at the 2003 draft. Sorry to hear this. RIP.