Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Good Luck Jag Fans. I have officially switched teams.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have been a Jag fan since 1997 when I moved to Jax for about 3 years.

After the current owner Khan has totally flipped this organization on its head over the last several years,  I have decided to follow other Florida teams.  (Still deciding Tampa or Miami)

I will return if and when Khan ever sells the team and it stays in Jax.  I will not support this organization until it is in the hands of another owner.

I still remember the great teams and players that have been part of a once great organization.

I will still keep up on the players including Shew and others,  but not the organization.

Have a great 2020 season!

Old Man  (originally JagmanD)
Bye bye
Adios
Better hurry up, the Tampa Bay bandwagon is just about full.
Good luck with your next fairweather fandom.
(03-18-2020, 07:15 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with your next fairweather fandom.

I am sure other organizations would enjoy a 23 year fairweather fan...lol
Both Tampa and Miami are going to have interesting years. Congratulations on your move.

Jacksonville has both beat with this week's free agency moves on a pure interest level. But, to paraphrase Jonesy,

"So long old_man, we barely knew ye"
Good luck man don’t blame you
That ain't happenin' chief.

At least you're following 'ole Tommy Cough outta here.

Best of luck to ya.
(03-18-2020, 07:16 PM)old_man Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2020, 07:15 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with your next fairweather fandom.

I am sure other organizations would enjoy a 23 year fairweather fan...lol

Sorry. I just can't leave my team because I am upset eith them or their owner.
Hahahaha and I thought old men were supposed to be stubborn?
Don't let the the door hit you on your way out.
Let's all hope that this is the old man's very last contribution on the Jaguar forum. Njoy your new ventures Sir and BTW, it sounds like you simply wants to continue drooling over T. Brady.

NH3...
Who the [BLEEP] cares and why was it necessary to come make this [BLEEP] 'announcement'?
I don't care how bad the team gets. I grew up in Jacksonville, and if there is a team in Jacksonville, they will be my team.
The Tom Brady effect.
[youtube]Q8Tiz6INF7I[/youtube]
This is so... You know
#becausejaguars
Wish I could say i'll miss you
Pages: 1 2 3 4